What is FishStats?
FishStats is an online data collection system that will allow you to remotely monitor your server from http://fishbans.com/stats/. FishStats collects data from your server and stores it in a graphical representation, as well as a live web view.
- What kinda of data does FishStats collect?
- What do I have to do?
- Register on http://fishbans.com/stats/ and follow the directions on the site to activate an account. After receiving your API Key simply edit the configuration and add your key, reload or restart your server, and the plugin will do the rest.
- External Data Storage, No Databases Required.
- Graphical Historical Representation of Information Collected
- Easy to Use Web Interface
- Completely Open Source Plugin and Available to all
- No Commands, No Plugin Permissions, Just Drop it in and Go.
Log Player Deaths, Kills, PVP.
Send Chat and Commands to the server from the site.
Want to build your own plugin from the API.
Information can be found @ http://docs.fishbans.com/
Want more information on the users that join your server.
Utilized the Fishbans API to the fullest and checkout.
Forum Thread: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/web-admn-fishstats-statistics-that-matter.122992/
- 5 comments
- Date created
- Feb 21, 2013
- Last update
- May 21, 2013
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Recent files