Fast Travel Waypoints
Discoverable, scaling priced waypoints
- Author: ben657
- Version: 1.037
This plugin allows for admins to define a set of named points which users can warp to whenever they want; given that they have previously been there and discovered the point. Going to a point will cost the player money. The amount will be defined by an equation given by an admin in the config.
The price from one point to another is defined by an equation in the config. This can contain one of several variables and symbols to allow for customisation of prices.
+,-,*,/ = Add,Minus,Multiply,Divide
[DISTANCE] = distance between the player and the portal
[XWORLD] = A value depending on whether the teleport is across worlds. 1 if across worlds, 0 if in the same world.
[PWRLVL] = the players overall mcMMO power level, if it is running
[LVL] = the players normal minecraft exp based level
Example: [DISTANCE] * [PWRLVL] / 10 would divide the power level by 10, and multiply it by distance. (Follows BIDMAS, Brackets, indicies, division, multiplicaion, addition, subtraction)
You can create square regions in your world, in which travel between portals will be free. So a region over a city for example, traveling from a portal at the entrance to the castle withing for example will be free.
- /waypoint || /waypoint list - lists each waypoint available and the price to it
- /waypoint list all - lists all waypoints, regardless of if they have been found - FTW.admin
- /waypoint create [name] - creates a waypoint with the given name - FTW.admin
- /waypoint delete [name] - deletes the waypoint with the given name - FTW.admin
- /waypoint region create [name] - creates a region with the given name - FTW.admin
- /waypoint region delete [name] - deletes the region with the given name - FTW.admin
- /waypoint [name] - tries to teleport you to the given waypoint, and charge the cost to your wallet - FTW.player
- Tested on: CraftBukkit 1.5 R0.1 Development build
- External libs: BeanShell (equation parsing) - This must go in <server dir>/plugins/lib/
- Plugins: An economy plugin of your choice + Vault
Check out this plugin in action on the Summa Crossroads server!
- Date created
- Feb 10, 2013
- Last update
- Jun 15, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Fast Travel Waypoints
- Recent files