- New command /f powerboost <p|f|player|faction> <name> <#>, which will apply a permanent power bonus/penalty to a specified player or faction. When applied to a player, it will affect their max power and min power. When applied to a faction, it will be applied to current and max power levels. Whether it is a bonus or a penalty depends on whether the number you specify is positive or negative. Any power bonus/penalty is displayed in /f power and /f who output. New permission factions.powerboost which is required to use the command. This permission is added to the factions.kit.mod permission kit. (feature added thanks to a donation from Kain888)
example usage of new command:
/f powerboost p Player1 1.5 (give player "Player1" a bonus of 1.5 power)
/f powerboost f SomeFaction -6 (give faction "SomeFaction" a penalty of -6 power)
/f powerboost player Joe 0 (set player "Joe" back to no power bonus)
- Players no longer regain power while dead; you can no longer simply stay dead and delay your respawn in order to regain power.
- Added CaptureThePoints, CombatTag, and AuthDB to our softdepend list so they can potentially catch and cancel Factions commands.
- Updated our event handlers to use the newer Bukkit event system.
- Fix for error when deleting a faction if Vault wasn't present.
- Fix for slashless Factions commands not working for player in faction chat or alliance chat modes.
- Fixed NPE in LWC features (by patrickfreed, thanks)
- Fix for a potential NPE in FPlayer autoLeaveOnInactivityRoutine.
- Fix for users who have Vault but don't use economy getting an NPE.
- Workaround fix for half-step placement on existing half-steps not being prevented; it's caused by a CraftBukkit bug: https://bukkit.atlassian.net/browse/BUKKIT-646
- Removed our TNT exploit handling code, since they did finally fix the bug in the CraftBukkit 1.1-RC1 release.
/f powerboost <p|f|player|faction> <name> <#> - apply permanent power bonus/penalty to specified player or faction. Requires factions.powerboost permission.
factions.powerboost - allows use of the /f powerboost command; granted by default to factions.kit.mod permission kit and above