This plugin allows you to create your own faction. The more followers a faction has the more land the faction can claim. The risk for griefing is low in claimed land since only the faction followers can build there. Factions can forge alliances and declare themselves enemies with others. Land may be taken from other factions through war.
- Full Documentation for Players
- Full Documentation for Server Owners
- Full Documentation for Developers
- Report a bug (don't ask for help here)
- Ensure you have Java 7 installed.
- Stop the server.
- Put mcore.jar in the plugins folder. Download MCore here on BukkitDev.
- Put Factions.jar in the plugins folder.
- Start the server.
- For advanced users only: Configure the mcore aspects and multiverses using the commands.
- Stop the server again. The configs will now have been created.
- Modify /mstore/factions_mconf/instance.json to your liking.
- Modify /mstore/factions_uconf@universe/instance.json to your liking.
- Configure permissions.
What are the permissions? The commands? Getting errors in the console?
Read more in the Server Owner Documentation.
Factions is developed by MassiveCraft.com
You are most welcome to join in and play with us :)
- Date created
- Aug 26, 2011
- Last update
- Apr 01, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files