Allow your players to express themselves!
Tested on Bukkit: 1.4.6-R0.2 and 1.4.7-R0.1
Originally written for my server: Orbis Astorea
A plugin that allows your players to express themselves with various commands. More commands are to come in the future! Command suggestions would be very appreciated.
I'm working hard to improve this plugin and would appreciate any feedback and/or constructive criticism on what I can do to make it better.
- Allows players to express themselves with various commands
- A slap command to tell someone that something they're doing is wrong
- Permission control over all the commands and different slap levels
- Ability to change messages
- You are able to change messages of different commands.
- For the slap command, you can add custom strengths in the config file (follow the format of previous messages)
- Strength of the slap itself depends on what number its message is in the config file
- /expressions -> General plugin information
- /expressions reload -> Reload the configuration file from disk
- /expressions version -> Shows the version of the plugin
- /expressions help -> View help for the plugin
- /expressions commands -> Show the commands of all the different expressions**
- /facepalm -> For a player to express their mild disappointment
- /facedesk -> For a player to express their ultimate disappointment
- /slap <player> [power] -> For a player to slap another player that is misbehaving
- expressions.version -> Allows access to the /expressions version command
- expressions.reload -> Allows access to the /expressions reload command
- expressions.help -> Allows access to the /expressions help command
- expressions.commands -> Allows access to the /expressions commands command
- expressions.facepalm -> Allows access to the /facepalm command
- expressions.facedesk -> Allows access to the /facedesk command
- expressions.slap -> Allows access to the /slap command
- expressions.slap.(force) -> Give permission to a player to slap with a specified force