EpicGlass adds a new function to both glass blocks (or any other block type in the config!); the ability to be broken! With EpicGlass, you can charge up your bow and send an arrow smashing through windows or take someone by surprise by crashing through their skylight. But don't worry, all that broken glass will slowly regenerate, so you can shatter it over and over again.
This plugin collects basic usage information for mcstats.org. You may opt out in the generated pluginMetrics config file.
- Players and Mobs can fall through glass
- Players can sprint and jump through glass
- Arrows can be shot through glass
- All glass blocks that were touching will be broken
- Glass broken by EpicGlass regenerates over time
- Config for disabling any unwanted features and adding a block cap to the number that can be broken at once
- All of these things for any other block type
A more cinematic video
In order to use EpicGlass, simply sprint and jump, fall onto, or shoot an arrow at a glass block.
commands: egreload: description: reloads the EpicGlass config file usage: /egreload egregen: description: forces all pending regenerations usage: /egregen egsetflag: description: sets flags, through Shield usage: /egsetflag <region name> <true, false, or reset> [players...]
Please post suggestions on the Tickets page
- There are sometimes graphical bugs with the arrows angle when shooting through glass
- Updated for 1.7.10-R0.1
For any older changelog, please see the Files Page
Before you post a long unorganized comment with a bunch of individual suggestions, take some time to look at the tickets page. Enhancements posted on the comments page will NOT be considered. Do yourself a favor and POST TICKETS. This will help me track and organize each idea and make sure it gets it proper attention. Please post a SEPARATE ticket for each idea you have and check first to see if someone else has posted a similar ticket. Voting up another user's ticket you are in favor of will help that enhancement get added FASTER.
With that said, if you have any normal comments or questions, feel free to post them below :)
- Date created
- Apr 02, 2012
- Last update
- Jul 24, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files