- /em reload - Reloads plugin (v5.0 and up)
- /em dump - Generates plugin memory dump (v5.6 and up)
- Drag and drop the .jar into the plugins directory and restart the server.
- Efficient: EntityManager was designed with performance in mind, and is under 50kb
- Multi-World: A config file is generated for every world on your server!
- Permissions: Config settings can be overridden by players with permission!
- Logging: Console, player, and admins alerts keep your staff aware!
- Block specific mobs from spawning, or block a spawn reason completely
- Supports meta, you can block baby zombies and or villager zombies, along with other baby animals too
- Example: 'cow:baby', 'zombie:baby', 'zombie:villager', 'zombie:baby:villager'
Weather and Time control
- Easily set the time for any world to a specific time and it will always stay that time there
- Easily disable thunder and/or rain
- Easily block any potion from being thrown and/or dispensed
- (NEW) Use PotionManager to modify potion intensity (which determines potion duration)
- Easily block any item from being dispensed
- Supports blocking specific potions
- Ability to block certain players from enchanting items
- Supports anvils as well as enchantment tables
- (Planned) EnchantManager which allows you to control what enchantments can be obtained
- Easily disable experience orbs and/or items from mobs generated from spawners
- (Planned) disable exp orbs / items from mob egg entities
- Easily allow players to retain exp when they die
Monster Egg Control
- Easily limit who can use (a list of all) spawn eggs
- Option to disable all, then you can manually allow group access via permissions :)