This basically does what the title says, it allows you to enchant any item with any enchantment with no max level limits, for example, you could enchant a sword to have 30,000 of every enchantment or a weapon, the possibilities are endless with Endless Enchant.
English by GamingJuts
Portuguese by AbsintoJ
- EndlessEnchant.use -> Allows you to access the "/ee" command.
- EndlessEnchant.level.x -> Sets the max enchantment level. (Replace "x" with a number)
Old Permissions (Removed in 1.5):
- EndlessEnchant.level.bypass -> Allows you to enchant over the max level. (default: 10)
- Enchant any item.
- Enchant with no level limits.
- Enchant with every enchantment.
- You can specify the enchantment name or number.
- You can use the word "all" to enchant with all enchantments.
- You can change the messages. (Great for translation)
- You can now disable negative enchantments. (Enabled by default)
- You can now have more roman numeral levels. (Enabled by default)
As of right now, the only permission plugins that are supported are PermissionsEx, GroupManager, bPermissions, and Bukkit's built in permissions. If you would like your permission plugin supported, let me know and I may consider adding it.
Please do not ask for an update without actually testing the plugin to see if it works on your server.
- Date created
- Jan 20, 2013
- Last update
- Feb 05, 2016
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files