Quote from Glitchfinder:
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
Enderspawn is a simple idea, with a fully fleshed out implementation. What if you want your players to battle the Ender Dragon more than once, without having to use a command to spawn them, and without having to regenerate the whole world? What if you want the Ender Dragon to not litter and destroy the world that created it? What if you wanted a fairer experience distribution system, one that allows for all players to earn the experience if they were close enough to kill it?
If those are things you've wanted, then this is the plugin for you! It allows for all of this, as well as significantly more!
- Prevents Ender Dragons from destroying blocks. (Can be toggled)
- Prevents Ender Dragons from spawning a portal. (Can be toggled)
- Prevents Ender Dragons from spawning an egg. (Can be toggled, will drop as an item if portals are disabled)
- Creates a respawn timer for the Ender Dragon. (Set in minutes, 0-whatever, per dragon)
- Creates a cooldown timer that can prevent players from earning exp from an Ender Dragon. (Set in minutes, 0-whatever, per player)
- Sets a cap on the number of Ender Dragons spawned at any given time by this plugin. (Per world, 0-whatever)
- Sets a distance from the enderdragon within which players will earn the full amount of experience (Calculated in 3D, all players within sphere earn full normal Ender Dragon exp, which takes them from level 0 to level 105)
- Sets a configurable amount of experience to earn from the EnderDragon, which defaults to the ingame default.
- Allows admins to ban/unban players from earning exp from the Ender Dragon.
- Uses Bukkit permissions.
- Tracks Ender Dragon respawn time between server restarts.
- Tracks player experience cooldown between server restarts.
- Tracks player experience ban status between server restarts.
- Allows players with a certain permission setting to bypass the experience cooldown.
- Allows players to look up experience bans.
- Allows players to look up their current experience cooldown status.
- Allows players to lookup each other's current experience cooldown status.
- Allows players with a specific permission to reset cooldowns.
- Displays current cooldown status upon entering the end, or logging in while in the end.
- Has a fully functional reload command that loads data directly from the config file, and is not broken like in a significant number of plugins.
- Has almost no added overhead. This plugin basically does nothing, and even plugins that look much more minor have more overhead.
|/enderspawn reload||/es reload||Reloads the configuration.|
|/enderspawn ban [player] [reason]||/es ban [player] [reason]||Bans a player from receiving experience from the enderdragon.|
|/enderspawn unban [player]||/es unban [player]||Allows a player banned from receiving experience from the enderdragon to get it again.|
|/enderspawn lookup [player]||/es lookup [player]||Allows a player to lookup ban statuses for the plugin.|
|/enderspawn status <player>||/es status <player>||Allows a player to lookup their experience status for the plugin.|
|/enderspawn reset||/es reset||Allows a player to reset experience cooldowns.|
|enderspawn.*||Access to everything related to the EnderSpawn plugin.|
|enderspawn.admin||Access to everything related to the EnderSpawn plugin.|
|enderspawn.ban||Access to the /enderspawn ban and /enderspawn unban commands.|
|enderspawn.reload||Access to the /enderspawn reload command.|
|enderspawn.lookup||Access to the /enderspawn lookup command.|
|enderspawn.status||Access to the /enderspawn status command.|
|enderspawn.status.other||Access to the /enderspawn status command, to look up other players.|
|enderspawn.exp||Access to the experience dropped by the EnderDragon.|
|enderspawn.unlimitedexp||Access to the experience dropped by the EnderDragon, without the cooldown.|
|enderspawn.reset||Access to the /enderspawn reset command.|
Table of contents
- Date created
- Apr 19, 2012
- Last update
- Nov 19, 2012
- Development stage
- MIT / GPLv2
- Curse link
- Recent files