This plugin will be dedicated to showing emotions through simple player commands. Show your hatred on a player or show affection to another. This plugin is only in planning so suggestions for commands and functions would be great!
- /love [player] - Loves a defined player on the server
- /hug [player] - Hugs a defined player.
- /hate [player] - Hates a defined player.
- /poke [player] - Pokes a player.
- /kiss [player] - Kisses a player.
- /smack [player] - Smacks a player.
- /annoy [player] - Annoys a player with a array of mob sounds.
- /marry [player] - Marries a player.
- /divorce [player] - Divorces a player.
- /facepalm [player] - Slows bring palm to your face in disapproval of idiocracy.
- /whistle [player] - Whistles at a player.
- /yell [player] - Yells at a player with a Ghast Shriek.
- emotions.help - Allows use of /emotions and /emotions 2
- emotions.love - Allows use of /love
- emotions.hug - Allows use of /hug
- emotions.hate - Allows use of /hate
- emotions.kiss - Allows use of /kiss
- emotions.poke - Allows use of /poke
- emotions.smack - Allows use of /smack
- emotions. annoy - Allows use of /annoy
- emotions.marry - Allows use of /marry
- emotions.divorce - Allows use of /divorce
- emotions.facepalm - Allows use of /facepalm
- emotions.whistle - Allows use of /whistle
- emotions.yell - Allows access of /yell
Relationships are a rough idea that will be added to the plugin at the right time. It will allow players to have a 'relationship' status much like Facebook. With a simple command sent to a player, and a confirmation command. Those two players can become partners on the server and with a simple breakup command, they will be separated. All players will have access to view the couples of the server.
Servers That Use This Plugin
- Arc Kingdoms: mc.ArcKingdoms.com
- Angel Gaming: mc.angel-gaming.com
- Haven's Cove Tekkit: mc.HavensCove.net
If you would like your server added to this list and you use the Emotions plugin, message me or post below in the comments!
- Date created
- Sep 17, 2012
- Last update
- Nov 11, 2012
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files