A fully customizable plugin that lets you create elevators and platforms of any shape that can move in any direction. It continues my (Cybran) original "Elevators" plugin.
Features of the Beta
- Creating platforms and elevators of an individual size and shape
- Moving any type of blocks: Solid blocks, fluids, Chests, dispensers, redstone, signs, furnaces, even rudimentary piston support
- Moving any type of entity: Players, animals, mobs, items, minecarts (though the last one might not move flawlessly)
- Move platforms / elevators into any direction
- Movement queuing: the elevator will move to different locations one after another
- Permissions support: Using Bukkit's permission system
- Creating an unlimited amount of floors
- Use redstone (circuits) to control elevator movement
- Produce redstone currents on events
- Use signs to control elevator movement
- Animated sign displays
- Automatically opening/closing doors (of blocks)
Work on this project is being delayed. I'm sorry, but I have had a lot of work to do recently. Come back later to see what's going on!
Who will be able to participate in the beta?
When exactly will the beta start?
I can't tell yet. The latest features of the Alpha still have to be tested, and currently known bugs have to be fixed.
Which Minecraft versions will be supported?
The following Bukkit implementations will be supported for sure:
- CraftBukkit 1.6.2
- CraftBukkit 1.6.4
Support for 1.7.2 can't be promised yet. If you are using another Bukkit implementation not listed above and want to use the Beta, you may write me a PM.
Which features will be available in the beta?
Oh, already a lot of features! Including the following: Movement along rails, transporting any blocks, unlimited floors, elevator doors, cross-world support, dynamic Elevator signs, and redstone inputs and outputs!
Got any problems?
- Make sure you are using the correct plugin, matching your Minecraft server's version.
- Search the tickets for an error similar to yours, if it is already existing, do not post a new ticket. Instead, post a comment to the existing ticket.
- If the problem hasn't been reported yet, Open a new ticket. Provide as much information as possible. I won't handle issues posted as comments.
Want new features?
To turn in a feature wish, open a new ticket. Provide as many details as possible. I won't handle feature requests posted as comments.