- EggBreeding drops monster eggs at the location of breeding mobs.
Be sure to subscribe to file updates.
- Drop monster eggs at the location of breeding mobs instead of a baby.
- World whitelist to only affect certain worlds.
- Percentage chance, to only drop eggs a percentage of the time.
- Mob blacklist to exclude specific mobs from dropping eggs.
- Only drop an egg if a player's nearby.
- Announce an egg drop to nearby players.
- Java 6+
- Add the EggBreeding.jar to your server's plugins folder.
- Start server
- By default eggs only drop 50% of the time.
- EggBreeding.drop-distance: Used if required-player-distance is enabled.
- check-new-version: Check for new version on startup.
- use-metrics: Let mcstats.org know you're running the plugin.
- debug-messages: Show debug messages.
- egg-chance: Percentage chance a egg will spawn instead of the mob.
- required-player-distance: Only drop if a player's x blocks away.
- announce-drop-radius: Announce egg drop to players within x blocks.
- worlds: List of world names to affect.
- mobBlacklist: Exclude these mobs from dropping eggs.
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Read more here. This functionality can be disabled in the NPR config file.
Have an issue or suggestion? Post a ticket.