Kilted Yak's Eve!
- Added gain multipliers for Heroes, MobArena & WorldGuard
- Added flag to disable rewards in creative mode
- Added 1.2 mobs
- Added feature to randomize enchantment levels
- Added feature randomly pick from a custom set of rewards
- Added metrics to track reward types
- Fixed multipliers (thanks t00thpick1!)
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and code improvement
Enchantments & potions & dragons! Oh my!
- Added 1.0 mobs
- Added support for enchanted item drops
- Added option to toggle awards for MobArena
- Added option to clear default drops even when there is no reward
- Fixed bug with death penalties not registering
- You can now stack enchantments
- Fixed bug with random drop calculation
- Fixed bug with default data ID making funky drops
- Added clearing XP orbs from camping mob spawners
- Fixed MobArena config
- Fixed rounding error on coin rewards
- Fixed case-sensitive reward lookups
- Fixed recognizing LavaSlime reward (a.k.a. MagmaCube)
- Fixed world-specific permission bug
- Added XP orb amount/change just like coin
- Added ability to specify durability of item drops
- Added NoFarmFire option to include Fire and FireTick
- Fixed spawner block break exploit
- Fixed group gain multiplier bug
- Misc. code cleanup
- Fixed bug with empty default.yml on Windows
All your death are belong to us!
- Added multi-world support
- Added gain multipliers based on time of day and environment
- Added NoFarm feature
- Added reward/penalty based on kill/death streaks via DeathTpPlus plugin
- Added support for angry wolves and powered creepers
- You can now specify Data IDs for drop items (e.g. Birch Leaves)
- You can now specify a range for number of dropped items
- You can now specify drop items by name
- Economy support is now optional
- MobArena plugin: disabled mob rewards when players are in arena
- Developers: hookable CreatureKilledByPlayer and PlayerKilledByPlayer events
- Fixed bug encountering unknown environments in config
- Fixed bug encountering unknown mobs
- Fixed bug with drops
People are creatures too!
- Added PVP rewards - yay!
- Finally fixed issue with PermissionsBukkit and wildcard entries
- Fixed bug with penalty adding instead of subtracting
- Updated for 1.8 creatures/mobs
- Added ecoCreature.DeathPenalty perm for per world death penalties
- Added support for wider variety of permissions plugins via Vault
- Removed Register econ layer in favor of Vault
- Fixed exploit killing your own tamed mobs for rewards
- Fixed bug clearing drops for unregistered mob/reward
- Fixed bug uncaught exception when group perms are not available
- Fixed bug with case insensitive PermissionBukkit perms
- Fixed bug with custom drops
- Fixed bug with death penalty
- Refined default ecoCreature.yml config
Cheap Spawners & Cheatin' Death!
- Fixed bug with death penalty coin percent config
- Fixed bug where spawners didn't give coin
- Fixed bug with creature specific permissions
Who killed that sheep?
- Fixed a bug where players were awarded for untamed wolves killing sheep
- Wired "Wolverine" option to reward kills from tamed wolves (or any tamed creature - thanks Sleaker!)
- Fixed some messages still appearing with messaging turned off
- Fixed spawner radius calculation
- Dropped support for MineConomy
- Various optimizations (thanks again Sleaker!)
Back from the dead!
- Updated for the latest stable bukkit.
- Added support for NPCs (a.k.a. Monsters).
- Removed support for uQuest
- Updated for the latest stable bukkit.
- Some features are still being worked on, in case you're wondering.
- Fixed messages with no colors.
- Fixed death penalty.
- Added FixedDrops, open your ecoCreature.yml and add FixedDrops: false right under OverrideDrops. You can set the value true or false, if true... creatures will only drop the specified amount in your loot table, otherwise when false it takes a random number between 0 and the amount you wanted. This only needs to be added if upgrading from 0.0.5 and don't want to re-generate your config.
- uQuest hooking, if a creature dies, it can give a random quest.
- Spawner drops items now.
- Dollar signs as your currency now works.
- Updated to work with MineConomy 0.5.6
- Flat or percentage for the death penalty.
- Misc random stuff that didn't work should work.
- Tested against iConomy, didn't have time for the others - but should work, report what doesn't work if thats the case.
THIS RELEASE IS A CONFIG-BREAKER, GENERATE A NEW ONE AND COMPARE TO YOUR OLD CONFIG, CHANGE WHERE REQUIRED!
Cows with laserguns!
- uQuest hooked, but doesn't do anything yet.
- MineConomy support added.
- If camping near a spawner, mobs shouldn't drop anything.
- Minor fixes and tweaks here and there, hopefully working better and warns when not working.
- Drops under 1% are working.
- Added a check to see whether or not Permissions are hooked and enabled.
- Minor fixes.
Maintenance overdrive, supreme drift!
- Fixed up some permission checking.
- Tweaked some hooks.
- Compiled and tested with RB 670
- Minor maintenance, no config changes required.
Maintenance maintenance of the maintenance extreme extreme release.... deluxe
- Toggler for No Reward message fixed.
Jeeeez man ;/
- Hopefully nailed the DEATH and RESPAWN issues.
- Added BOSEconomy, its back in the game.
- PigZombie is PigZombie, and no longer Zombie
- Permissions are back in, and there has been changes made.
- Extra gains work on group-level, you'll see what I mean inside the config.
- No Reward message can now be toggled on or off.
- Drop overrides can also be toggled on or off.
- Random acts of fiddling around with the code
- You must backup, remove & let ecoCreature generate a new config with this release.
- Default drop tables are overriden by ecoCreature, default table is added to the config. Will be optional later.
- Fixed a serious bug, where the players inventory would be wiped upon death. (very random and not always happening - but could)
- Specifying a drop amount for a creature will give it a random between 0 and the specified amount now.
- Essentials Economy is again supported and seems to be working better than ever.
- Where did all the permissions go? VIP is left in for now, everything should per default yield rewards for now.
- Pigs no longer looked upon as Creepers
- IntegerCurrency fixed, and working again.
- Drops should override default creatures drops now.
- Drops should now drop at the location of the creature which died.
- Minor fixes.
Extra Maintenance Release
- Should be working fine with RB617, two test servers reporting no errors.
- Configuration file fixed.
- Tiny fixes.
- Check and option to see whether or not a player is under sea level.
- Wolves added and supported.
- Expanded list of items held.
- Configuration changes, backup and re-generate, make sure you are up to date!
- Small bugfixes and tweaks.
- Mob/monster spawner camping checks both the player and creature if near the spawner now, not just the player.
- New permission available.
- New configurable messages, send a message even if there aren't any rewards!
- Option for configuring spawncamping message, or turn it off.
- Empty messages should no longer output to players.
- VIP group permission, reward your donors or special players with extra cash!
- Penalty upon death (optional, drop some money when you die)
- New and improved configuration,back up and generate a new one to see the newlyadded awesome. + some other changes and fixes.
- Fixed a bug with iConomy adding money even though a negative amount was entered.
- Small tweaks.
- Quick bugfix for proper messages.
- Initial Release.
Table of contents
- 1 Changelog Archive
- 1.1 Kilted Yak's Eve!
- 1.2 Enchantments & potions & dragons! Oh my!
- 1.3 All your death are belong to us!
- 1.4 People are creatures too!
- 1.5 Mo' Mobs!
- 1.6 Cheap Spawners & Cheatin' Death!
- 1.7 Who killed that sheep?
- 1.8 Cleanin' House!
- 1.9 Back from the dead!
- 1.10 Spengebab!
- 1.11 ?
- 1.12 Lederhosen!
- 1.13 Cows with laserguns!
- 1.14 Crispy Milk!
- 1.15 Maintenance overdrive, supreme drift!
- 1.16 Maintenance maintenance of the maintenance extreme extreme release.... deluxe
- 1.17 Jeeeez man ;/
- 1.18 Ohsnap
- 1.19 More
- 1.20 Maintenance Deluxe
- 1.21 Extra Maintenance Release
- 1.22 Maintenance release.
- 1.23 Maintenance release.
- 1.24 ?
- 1.25 ?
- 1.26 ?
- 1.27 ?
- Date created
- Sep 26, 2011
- Last updated
- Oct 29, 2012