EchoPet is a simple Donator Perk plugin designed to add Pets that follow players around on their adventures throughout Minecraft. All Pets are custom entities spawned and controlled by the plugin.
- Great for donator perks!
- Pets are greatly customisable, through the extensive Command Base and PetMenu
- A Custom AI makes all Pets focused on specific goals, handled closely by the core of the Plugin
- All mobs can be Pets
- All events fired by the plugin are accessible through the EchoPet Developer API
- The API also makes it possible to add many new and interesting features to the limit of creativity
Note: The Developer API is only available in v2.0.6 and after
EchoPet comes with an auto-updater to save you, as a server owner, from continually checking this page for new files. It simply connects to dev.bukkit.org and compares the versions of available files. If you do not wish for EchoPet to perform this check, navigate to the Configuration File (config.yml) in the EchoPet directory of your plugins folder and change "checkForUpdates" and "autoUpdate" to "false". The first value disables the version comparison altogether and the second updates the plugin automatically if new files are detected.
Metrics is used to collect plugin statistics. Only data such as plugin version and players online is collected. If you do not wish for this data to be collected, disable it in the 'Plugin Metrics' folder of your 'plugins' directory.
- Date created
- Mar 12, 2013
- Last update
- Dec 04, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files