EasyVIP is a plugin for VIP with various benefits and features you will like! EasyVIP codes provides you with the possibility to give Items, Money, XP, and even some commands when the person activates the VIP. Outside the great ease of using the same. With editable messages!
- <> - Means that that that part is necessary.
-  - This part is optional.
- /ev claim <code> - Promotes the player to the group specified in the config.
- /ev list - Lists all the codes and if they are used or not.
- /ev gen <amount of codes> [amount of codes:match:Start at]... - Generates random codes.
- /ev end [player] - Tells when a player's vip ends.
- easyvip.claim - Allows the use of the "/ev claim" command.
- easyvip.list - Allows the use of the "/ev list" command.(Give this to trusted persons only!)
- easyvip.gen - Allows the use of the "/ev gen" command.
- easyvip.end - Allows the use of the "/ev end" command.
- easyvip.end.others - Allows the player to see when the vip ends of another player.
- Put the plugin in the "plugins" folder.
- After that, start the server, the config should be created, it will give errors because you haven't setup the MySQL yet.
- Change the MySQL options.
- Change the "vipGroup" to match the one in your permissions.
- Add the codes to the table "Codes", or generate them when a player purchases the VIP.
The table created by the plugin is named "Codes", it contains two colums:
- "Codes": The codes are a 16-character string. (case sensitive)
- "Used": A tinyint(1) used for a boolean check to see if the codes are used or not. When you insert a value in the table, set this value to 0.
If you decide not to use MySQL you can set the option "flatfile" to true in the configuration.
After you reload the server, there should be a file called "Codes" in the plugin folder. That file will contain the codes, they can be as long you want.
The code syntax is (code): ('0' if not used or '1' if used).
- Page of description updated.
- It is being developed a new version of the plugin EasyVIP, which turns with new features soon. And it will soon be ready to download on Bukkit Dev.
- Date created
- Sep 23, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 01, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Recent files
- Required dependency