EasyPVP for Minecraft 1.4.2
EasyPVP [Beta 1.0]
What is EasyPVP?
EasyPVP is an plugin, for more fun in Minecraft.
- You're can set different spawn points, for the teams
- You can choose & leave teams
- Player name over the head would be have the color that you choosed (red or. blue)
- You're can click on signs to get armor & items for fight (Configurable)
- SuperPermissions supported
- PermissionsEx supported
- Add more features
- /SpawnPVP blue / red | Set the spawn, of your teams in the arena
- /Team Red | Choose red team
- /Team Blue | Choose blue team
- /Team leave | Leave your team and go to spawn
- EasyPVP.SetSpawn | This one is only for admins
- EasyPVP.Teams | This one is for Members & Admins, it allows to choose & leave a team
- EasyPVP.CreateSigns | This one is for Admins, they can create signs for the tools
- Release of the Plugin "Easy PVP- Alpha version"
- Added different Teams (Red & Blue)
- Added a leave command
- You will be spawn, if you're leave your team
- Added different spawns, for the teams
- Added signs, for items to play in arena (not fully developed in this version)
- Fixed colour bugs (Now only the name over the head is red / blue
- Deleted the /GoPVP Command
- Release of the Plugin "EasyPVP - Beta version"
- If player is in a team, and dies he will be spawned at the Teamspawn.
- Added configurable signs
- Colour bug fixed (tested)
- If you join a team, inventory will be reseted
- If you leave a team, you will get your old inventory back
- Armor from the plugin, like helmet, chest etc. will be reseted if a player leave the Arena
- Fixed the /Team leave command, only users where in a team can use this now
How to create a sign:
- Place a sign and write in Line 1: [EasyPVP] and in Line 2 [Tools]
- if a player clicks right on it, he get armor & a iron sword (Configurable in next version)
- Dev-Bukkit text of latest versions maybe slower updatet, then the forum.
- If you wish to have always latest infos, builds etc: CLICK HERE
- Beta v1.0 is waiting on approval.
- But latest version can be downloaded here: Dropbox (Click me)
- 1 comment
- Date created
- Nov 19, 2012
- Last update
- Nov 25, 2012
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files