EasyPVP for Minecraft 1.6.2
What is EasyPVP?
EasyPVP is a Player vs Player plugin for even more fun in Minecraft!
- Set different spawn points for teams
- Join & leave teams
- The player name tag will turn the colour of the team you are on (red or blue)
- Click on signs to get armor & items for fight (Configurable)
- SuperPermissions supported
- PermissionsEx supported
- Anti-team-killing (Configurable next version)
- Fix some Bugs (Tell me if you find bugs, please! > Just leave a comment!)
- /eSpawn blue / red | Set the spawn of each team in your arena
- /PVP Red | Join red team
- /PVP Blue | Join blue team
- /PVP leave | Leave your team and go back to the spawn
- EasyPVP.SetSpawn | This one is only for admins
- EasyPVP.Teams | This one is for Members & Admins, it lets you join & leave a team
- EasyPVP.CreateSigns | This one is for Admins, to create signs for the tools
- Release of the Plugin "Easy PVP- Alpha version"
- Added different Teams (Red & Blue)
- Added a leave command
- You will be sent back to the spawn if you leave your team
- Added different spawns, for the teams
- Added signs, for items to play in arena (Not fully developed in this version)
- Fixed colour bugs (Now only the name tag is red / blue)
- Deleted the /GoPVP Command
- Release of the Plugin "EasyPVP - Beta version"
- If player is in a team, and dies they will be spawned at the Teamspawn.
- Added configurable signs
- Colour bug fixed (tested)
- If you join a team, your inventory will be reset
- If you leave a team, you will get your old inventory back
- Armour from the plugin, like helmet, chest etc. will be reset if a player leaves the Arena
- Fixed the /Team leave command, only users where in a team can use this now
Changelog Release (1.1)
- Updated for the lattest recommend Bukkit Build!
- Added Anti-team-kill system
- Updated configuration
- Added german language (configurable, ENG/GER)
- Potions are not longer supported by the configuration (will follow in a future update!)
- Commands are updated
How to create a sign:
Place a sign and write in Line 1: [EasyPVP] and in Line 2 Equip If a player clicks right on the sign, they will get armor & an iron sword Infos:
IMPORTANT: If you use the /PVP leave command, and teleport to your spawn, you can still use the /pvp leave command again, that's just a little bug.
Dropbox no longer used by EasyPVP!
Version 1.1 is waiting on approval!
- 7 comments
- Date created
- Nov 19, 2012
- Last update
- Feb 25, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files