Easy Pvp Kits
This plugin focuses on making kit pvp to be extremely easy for anyone to setup which makes it great for almost any kit pvp server. The commands are extremely simple and this plugin shouldn't interfere with any other plugins. Also it is constantly updated to ensure a bug free and easy to use plugin. It comes with auto soup built in to make setting up a little bit easier and new kits are always being added. It even includes auto-updating for your convenience. A full list of features is below..
Para visualizar esta página em português, por favor clique neste link. (A página não pode ser o verison mais atualizado) Clique Aqui
- Updated to 1.7.10+
- 5 Amazingly Coded Kits
- Integrated Instant Soup
- Instant Respawn
- No Logoff/Death Message
- Easy To Use Commands
- 1 Kit Per Life Integrated
- Sound Effects
- Simple Permissions
- A Simple Reset Command
- Small Data Space
- No Item Drop On Death
- Fast Loading Speed
- No Hunger Integrated
- Sign Integration
- No Login Message
- Soup Signs
- Soup Refill Command
- Auto Updating
- Kit GUI
- Simple Config With Alot Of Options
- EasyPvpKits.Admin (Used for /update, /reset and other admin commands of the plugin)
- Updated to 1.7.10
- Added fire resistance to pyro.
- Added the /soup command. The permission is EasyPvpKits.SoupCommand . By default the cooldown for it is 60 seconds. It can be edited through the config..
- Added soup signs. The permission is EasyPvpKits.Sign.Soup . When a player with that permission clicks on the sign ( created like the other signs except you put soup ) it opens a inventory of soup that a player can refill with.
- Fixed a bug with the kit gui permission.
- Added 10 more config options. (No death message, instant soup, instant respawn, killstreaks, no item drop on death, no login message, no logoff message, remove killstreak on logoff, sound effects, and soup in kits.)
- Integrated Metrics.
- Added Permission To /update (EasyPvpKits.Admin)
- Completely rewrote the whole code. (Makes it easier for me to add config options further on!)
- Replaced /kits with a brand new GUI
- Added Auto Updating
- Added Sound Effects & Item Descriptions
- Changed /reset to a player only command due to errors from using the console.
By the way: This version isn't shown in the file list because I uploaded 1.1.2 directly afterwards.
- Integrated Signs
- 2 new permissions: EasyPvpKits.Sign.Create & EasyPvpKits.Sign.Use
- Updated to 1.7.2
- Added No Hunger
- Added New Permission: EasyPvpKits.NoHunger
- Fixed Assassin Bug
- Nerfed Assassin
- Added new command /kits
- Added new permission EasyPvpKits.Kits
- Added Assassin kit
- Added new permission: EasyPvpKits.Assassin
- Added new command: /assassin
- Added Insta-Soup
- Added new permission: EasyPvpKits.Soup
- Fixed /reset bug.
- Added the pryo kit
- Made archer have infinite arrows.
- Added permission EasyPvpKits.Pyro
- Changed archer's sword to stone.
- Cleaned up code.
- Added new permission: EasyPvpKits.Admin
- Added new command: "/reset [playername]" This clears a players kit and allows them to pick a new kit. You need to have EasyPvpKits.Admin to use this command.
- Fixed error in plugin.yml
- Minor Bug Changes
- Message when they have no perms.
- Diamond Sword
- 35 soup
- Infinity Bow
- 33 soup
- Stone Sword
- Diamond Sword
- Full Diamond Armor
- 35 Soup
- Slowness 2
- Permanent Fire Resistance
- Stone Sword With Fire Aspect 1
- Bow With Fire Aspect 3
- Full Chainmail Armor
- 33 Soup
- 64 Arrows
- Stone Sword With Sharpness 1 And Unbreaking 3
- Netherstar (When clicked it activates "Assassin Mode" which gives alot of buffs for 15 seconds and then makes them vulnerable for 10 seconds.)
- Protection 2 White Leather Armor
- 34 Soup
Here is a look at the cool kit gui that is provided in the plugin.
- To create a sign you place a blank sign and write [EPK] and then on the next line you put the desired kit you want for the sign. Once you place the sign it will message you in chat if you did it correctly.
(Sorry for bad quality)
- To use signs all you need to do is right click the sign when you have the permission EasyPvpKits.Sign.Use you will also need the permission for the kit (EasyPvpKits.Sign.Kits.etc..) that is on the sign.
- If you don't have the create permission you will not be able to place signs throughout the server.
Easy Pvp Kits supports killstreaks. They can be enabled in the config by setting the option to true.
If you'd like to see the configuration file and explanations of the plugin please click here or the link above.
Here are my ideas on what should be worked on next...
- Customizable/Creatable Kits
- Going to add perm so people other than ops can see the update message.
- World toggling.
- And many more smaller features.
Aqui está um tutorial. Pode ser um pouco desatualizado
P.S. If you made one please feel free to post it in the chat.
If you have any suggestions or problems please don't post in chat, make a ticket. This allows me to be more organized and keep track of things better.
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org: A unique identifier The server's version of Java Whether the server is in offline or online mode The plugin's version The server's version The OS version/name and architecture The core count for the CPU The number of players online The Metrics version Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
You can see all the data collected by Metrics here: http://mcstats.org/plugin/EasyPvpKits/view
It also uses a updating system to check for updates. This is recommended so you can stay up to date with the plugin but is optional. In the config you can disable the auto update and check feature.
Hey guys, so I finally decided to upload my source code to github. Hopefully you guys can use it without problems. One thing you should know is that this is not any final version. There will be features in there that haven't been tested or been finished because I am constantly adding to it. This is why I would suggest downloading the plugin from bukkit or from curse if you would like a tested version.
If you use and enjoy the plugin please feel free to donate.
- Date created
- Oct 07, 2013
- Last update
- Dec 17, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Easy Pvp Kits
- Recent files