Easy Pvp Kits
This plugin focuses on making kit pvp to be extremely easy for anyone to setup which makes it great for almost any kit pvp server. The commands are extremely simple and this plugin shouldn't interfere with any other plugins. Also it is constantly updated to ensure a bug free and easy to use plugin. It comes with auto soup built in to make setting up a little bit easier and new kits are always being added. It even includes auto-updating for your convenience. A full list of features is below..
- Updated to 1.7.2
- 5 Amazing Coded Kits
- Integrated Instant Soup
- Easy To Use Commands
- 1 Kit Per Life Integrated
- Simple Permissions
- A Simple Reset Command
- Small Data Space
- Fast Loading Speed
- No Hunger Integrated (With Permissions)
- Sign Integration (With Permissions)
- Auto Updating
- Kit GUI
- Simple Config
- EasyPvpKits.Admin (Used for /update, /reset and other admin commands of the plugin)
- Added Permission To /update (EasyPvpKits.Admin)
- Completely rewrote the whole code. (Makes it easier for me to add config options further on!)
- Replaced /kits with a brand new GUI
- Added Auto Updating
- Added Sound Effects & Item Descriptions
- Changed /reset to a player only command due to errors from using the console.
By the way: This version isn't shown in the file list because I uploaded 1.1.2 directly afterwards.
- Integrated Signs
- 2 new permissions: EasyPvpKits.Sign.Create & EasyPvpKits.Sign.Use
- Updated to 1.7.2
- Added No Hunger
- Added New Permission: EasyPvpKits.NoHunger
- Fixed Assassin Bug
- Nerfed Assassin
- Added new command /kits
- Added new permission EasyPvpKits.Kits
- Added Assassin kit
- Added new permission: EasyPvpKits.Assassin
- Added new command: /assassin
- Added Insta-Soup
- Added new permission: EasyPvpKits.Soup
- Fixed /reset bug.
- Added the pryo kit
- Made archer have infinite arrows.
- Added permission EasyPvpKits.Pyro
- Changed archer's sword to stone.
- Cleaned up code.
- Added new permission: EasyPvpKits.Admin
- Added new command: "/reset [playername]" This clears a players kit and allows them to pick a new kit. You need to have EasyPvpKits.Admin to use this command.
- Fixed error in plugin.yml
- Minor Bug Changes
- Message when they have no perms.
- Diamond Sword
- 35 soup
- Infinity Bow
- 33 soup
- Stone Sword
- Diamond Sword
- Full Diamond Armor
- 35 Soup
- Slowness 2
- Stone Sword With Fire Aspect 1
- Bow With Fire Aspect 3
- Full Chainmail Armor
- 33 Soup
- 64 Arrows
- Stone Sword With Sharpness 1 And Unbreaking 3
- Netherstar (When clicked it activates "Assassin Mode" which gives alot of buffs for 15 seconds and then makes them vulnerable for 10 seconds.)
- Protection 2 White Leather Armor
- 34 Soup
Here is a look at the cool kit gui that is provided in the plugin.
- To create a sign you place a blank sign and write [EPK] and then on the next line you put the desired kit you want for the sign. Once you place the sign it will message you in chat if you did it correctly.
(Sorry for bad quality)
- To use signs all you need to do is right click the sign when you have the permission EasyPvpKits.Sign.Use you will also need the permission for the kit (EasyPvpKits.Sign.Kits.etc..) that is on the sign.
- If you don't have the create permission you will not be able to place signs throughout the server.
Currently the plugin only has one config option. And this is to disable and enable the check for a newer release when an operator joins the server. I will be adding tons more of options and can't wait to do that. If you'd like to see the configuration file of the plugin please click here or the link above.
Here are my ideas on what should be worked on next...
- So many configurable settings. (I'm really excited about these! [Coming Really Soon!])
- World toggling.
- And many more smaller features.
- Portuguese: Se você fala Português do relógio o vídeo abaixo
P.S. If you made one please feel free to post it in the chat.
If you have any suggestions or problems please don't post in chat, make a ticket. This allows me to be more organized and keep track of things better.
- Donating speeds up future development.
- If you use and enjoy the plugin please feel free to donate.
- If you are making money using my plugin please feel free to share and donate some of it.
- Donating really makes me happy.
- Date created
- Oct 07, 2013
- Last update
- Jan 10, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Easy Pvp Kits
- Recent files