Timed Broadcasts/Manual Broadcasts | Permissions/Commands | Pre-Made Messages.txt
Have you ever dreamed of installing a plugin that would broadcast easily? Well, you have come to the right place. Use either timed broadcasts or use a manual broadcast to fit your needs!
You can take a look at our GitHub page to help contribute and view the source code.
- Broadcast with a command.
- Broadcast with a timer. (Note this: Set the Config Value to false if you do not want the timer.)
- Commands to check the contents of the messages.txt and the configuration.
- Easy-To-Use Config.
- /ebc <message> - easybroadcast.broadcast
- /ebautocheck - easybroadcast.autocheck
- /easybroadcast - easybroadcast.easybroadcast
- /ebmessages - easybroadcast.messages
- /ebstatus - easybroadcast.status
- /ebreload - easybroadcast.reload
- /ebstatus - Tells the player the status of EasyBroadcast.
- /ebmessages - Shows the player the content in realtime of the messages.txt file.
- /ebautocheck - Checks the value of "AutoBroadcaster" and sends the player a message!
- /bc [message] - Broadcasts a custom message to the server. Configurable prefix AND NOW color!
- /easybroadcast - Help directory
- /ebreload - Reloads the default config.
How to Download/Setup
- Click download it the top-right of the page.
- Click download again at the same place. (It should have taken you to change-logs.)
- You will now be downloading a .zip folder. You now need to extract it, and place both, the .jar and that folder into your plugins directory.
- Start up the server. You will now see inside the folder that a config.yml has been generated. Stop the server.
- Customize the config.yml to your likes.
- Customize the messages.txt for automatic broadcasts.
- Start the server and enjoy the plugin!
Minecraft Color Codes
- Date created
- Feb 05, 2013
- Last update
- Nov 12, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files