Bukkit Firewall / Proxy Blocker
This plugin protects your server from bots that use proxies!
The players IP will be automatically verified when they join.
The plugin has been written to have an High level of performance.
- Works with probably every Minecraft version
- UUID Support aswell as Nickname support (for Offline mode Servers)
- Whitelistless (Doesn't require to activate a Whitelist to block the bots)
- Configurable delayed start (to reduce plugin load on server start/restart)
- MySQL/SQLite support
- Downloadable Blacklist on server start
- Customizable Blacklists ("URL:Response" format) (Paste the URL with , instead of .)
- Customizable Kick Messages
- Quickly Disable/Enable the plugin via command
- Reload the config in game
- Permission to bypass checks
- User Whitelist/Blacklist
- Force check mode (Kick everyone for the first check, player is asked to rejoin)
- Permission support
- Proxy check from Server List and change MoTD if a proxy is found (Beta)
- Debug mode available
- Plugin Metrics
1. Put the "AntiJoinBot.jar" in the plugin folder and run the server.
2. It will create a folder called "AntiJoinBot" containing the "config.yml" (Default Config) and the "offline_data.db".
3. Ready ;D
Permissions and Commands:
Add/block players in whitelist:
- "/ajb add <player>" -> (add player to whitelist)
- "/ajb block <player>" -> (add player to blacklist)
- "/ajb toggle"
Reload Configuration and Database Connection:
- "/ajb reload"
If you can not connect, please wait 24 hours and try it again or restart your router.
If this plugin helped you, please Donate ;D
Default Blacklist API's:
https://bitbucket.org/NullP0interEx/antijoinbot (Before 5.0)
https://github.com/Maxetto/AntiJoinBot (After 5.0)
- Date created
- Oct 20, 2012
- Last update
- Feb 28, 2015
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files