Bukkit Firewall / Proxy Blocker
This plugin protects your server from bots using proxies!
The players IP will be automatically verified when he join.
The plugin has been written to have an High level of performance.
- Works with every Minecraft version from 1.5.2 (lowest version tested working) to 1.8.1
- Whitelistless (Doesn't require to activate a Whitelist to block the bots)
- MySQL/SQLite support
- Customizable Blacklists ("URL:Response" format) (Paste the URL with , instead of .)
- Customizable Kick Messages
- Enable/Disable the plugin via command
- Permission to bypass checks
- User Whitelist/Blacklist
- Force check mode (Kick everyone for the first check, player is asked to rejoin)
- Permission support
- Change Server MoTD if a proxy is found (Beta)
- Debug mode available
1. Put the "AntiJoinBot.jar" in the plugin folder and run the server.
2. It will create a folder called "AntiJoinBot" containing the "config.yml" (Default Config) and the "offline_data.db".
3. Ready ;D
Permissions and Commands:
Add/block players in whitelist:
- "/ajb add <player>" -> (add player to whitelist)
- "/ajb block<player>" ->(add player to blacklist)
If you can not connect, please wait 24 hours and try it again.
Please Donate ;D
Default Blacklist API's:
Official AntiJoinBot Maven Repo:
My Build Server:
- Date created
- Oct 20, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 20, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files