It is our first plugin ;)
If you like the plugin, write a comment or/and donate.
Maybe we will develope more plugins.
Wishes? PM! Mail!
What does DynWarn?
- Warn a player with a warn command (/warn <player>) - Offline and
- Optional <reason> (/warn <player> <reason>)
- Easily list player warns -> /warns <player>
- Then you can unwarn the player easy! /unwarn <id>.
- You would remove more warnings at the same time? => /unwarn <id> <id> <id> <id>
Dynamic and flexible Configuration!
- MySQL Server Configuration (easy! you need no jdbc string!)
- Table prefix!
- Should the plugin remove warns? Or only set `deleted` = 1?
- Custom language files! (Multi language!) - Other translations? Send us please!
- Should the warned player see the warn information?
- Should the unwarned player see the unwarn information?
- Custom permissions! Whats the needed permission for /unwarn?
dynwarn.unwarn or what??
- warn, warns, too!
- Should the operator have all rights? Yes/No?
- Should the /warn or /warns user see the autocompleter for offline users? (if a user doesnt exists!)
Permissions and commands!
- dynwarn.* - Gives access to whole plugin.
- dynwarn.warn - /warn <player> <reson> Adds a warning to the specific player.
- dynwarn.unwarn - /unwarn <warn-id> Removes a specific warning on a player.
- dynwarn.warns - /warns <player> Lists all warns of a player, shows id.
- Define every string which the plugin shows to the player!
Beautifully Web-Control-Panel for Overview!
- See all warns of users online as easy table!
- Delete warns of users, online! (little login required)
Feedback is welcome! (PM, Ticket, Mail, etc.)
- 8 comments
- Required dependency