This plugin will automatically hook into your PlotMe plots and display them on your dynmap for worlds on which PlotMe is enabled. Plots will show with a pale red border and can be clicked to see the plot id, owner and helpers.
Just drag the jar in your plugins folder.
Current Version Changes
- Fixed the plugin, now correctly works. Rebuilt it and tested with current PlotMe (0.13b) and also with future PlotMe which I am working on for 1.7.9+.
- Changed some of the default settings
- Plot border is easier to see.
- Plots update by default each minute instead of 5 minutes.
- Fixed the border height depending on your PlotMe roadheight configuration
- Initial release compatible with PlotMe v0.6 and dynmap 0.39