- If the 'world' column is missing from the mysql table, we add the field on startup. SQLite needs to delete their db.
- Added support for groups of worlds. So mobs killed in one group of worlds won't affect the other groups of worlds.
- Due to this world grouping, I've removed the excluded-worlds setting. Just don't add your excluded worlds to a group.
- Fixed issue where the sum of all mobs went unbalanced overtime. The equalize command shouldn't be necessary anymore.
- Reload command just reloads the config, not the whole plugin instance.
- Removed version checker.
- Added option to disable metrics.
- Fixed equalize command not decreasing rates properly.
- Added min rate option, default 20% (0.2).
- Enabled 'only-affect-player-kills' by default.
- Removed ghast, lavaslime, slime and creeper from default mob list.
- Changed rate changes to happen after we modify the mob's drops, so it affects the next mob.
- VersionChecker won't give error if it can't contact curse.
- Fixed bug that kept resetting excluded items list. May still do it when new options are added to the config in future versions.
- Added command equalize which equalizes the sum of all mobs to equal 100%.
If you're updating to 0.6 to 0.6.2+, delete the database.sqlite file in the DynamicDropRate folder.