Ever wanted to play DvZ, but you couldn't either because Rob hosts it at the wrong time for you or you never get chosen? Now you can host your own Games using this plugin! Or you can change to configs to have your very own DvZ.
Your just a player searching for a server?:
Checkout these public servers hosted by the community:
Forum for Servers
What is Dwarves vs Zombies:
- Automated Games with World resets
- Completly customizable Dwarf und Monster classes
- Special Spell Items with Manasystem
- Changable Block drops/Break Blacklists and Blockchanges
The two default versions: You can change most of these things in the config.
|"Old DvZ"||"New DvZ"|
|Dwarf classes||Builder, Alchemist, Blacksmith and Tailor||Builder, Lumberjack and Blacksmith|
|Monster classes||Zombie, Skeleton, Creeper, Wolf, Spider, IronGolem, SnowGolem, Broodmother, Cat and Enderman||Zombie, Skeleton and Creeper|
|"Special features"||...||Quarry, Infinite Cake, ...|
WARNING: Version 1.4 changed the way the Plugin needs to be Setup, please read the instructions carefully!
The Sourcecode is available on github: https://github.com/andre111/Dwarves-vs-Zombies
v.1.7.1 - For Changelog see the download page.
- Dragon AI - I'm not sure if I will ever be able to do it :(
- LWC(only when used in the gameworld) - causes huge memory leaks, currently trying to get in contact with the author to see what I/he can do.
Support Dwarves vs Zombies:
You can support DvZ by donating(The button on the topright corner of this site).
This Plugin displays my name as "andre111 the Plugin Author" in chat by default.
If you don't want this you can simply disable it with the "show_andre111_tag" config option.
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
If you wish to disable this feature (/me cries), you can do so by opt-ing out, which you can do in the config file under /plugins/PluginMetrics/
- Date created
- Jan 01, 2013
- Last update
- Aug 09, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Dwarves vs Zombies
- Recent files