Current version: v0.1.6
Dungeon Maze is a world generator for Minecraft, it's a CraftBukkit plugin. Dungeon Maze generates an infinite world with a lot of cool and strange stuff in it. The world contains 7 layers of epicness, each layer does have different content. All the layers contains a lot of Monsters, but also a lot of treasures. It's a very cool map to explore with some friends. Give it a try! Will you survive? Check out the announcement trailer bellow!
Finally, after 1 year of work Dungeon Maze is going to be released for the first time:
- Dungeon Maze generates an infinite world of epicness!
- Each world contains 7 layers, each layer may contain different strucures.
- Dungeon Maze contains a lot of Monster Spawners, so it contains a lot of mobs
- The Dungeon Maze plugin does have some commands to easily generate a new Dungeon Maze world.
- And a lot more...
- A lot of new structures should be added! In the future there's probably also going to be a future available to add custom structures, made by yourself.
- Config files to setup things for each world, like how much spawners a certain floor will contain, or what items could be found in a chest.
- And a lot more...
|/dungeonmaze help||View Dungeon Maze help|
|/dungeonmaze createworld <world-name>||Generate/Create a new Dungeon Maze world|
|/dungeonmaze teleport <world-name>||Teleport to one of the Dungeon Maze worlds|
|/dungeonmaze listworlds||List all Dungeon Maze worlds|
|/dungeonmaze reload||Reload the Dungeon Maze plugin|
|/dungeonmaze reloadperms||Reload the permissions system inside Dungeon Maze|
|/dungeonmaze checkupdates||Check for new updates|
|/dungeonmaze installupdates||Install new updates|
|/dungeonmaze version||View the current version number|
Dungeon Maze supports permissions all major permissions systems. Bellow you could find all the permission nodes. If you don't have an permissions system installed, all the commands are only permitted to OP's
|dungeonmaze.command.createworld||Permission to the createworld command|
|dungeonmaze.command.teleport||Permission to the teleport command|
|dungeonmaze.command.listworlds||Permission to the listworlds command|
|dungeonmaze.command.reload||Permission to the reload command|
|dungeonmaze.command.reloadperms||Permission to the reloadperms command|
|dungeonmaze.command.checkupdates||Permission to the checkupdates command|
|dungeonmaze.command.installupdate||Permission to the installupdates command|
|dungeonmaze.bypass.surface||Bypass the surface blocker|
|dungeonmaze.bypass.build||Bypass permission of the world protection|
|dungeonmaze.notification.update||Ability to see update notifications in-game|
The downloadable files of Dungeon Maze are hosted on bukkit itself. To download the files you have to click the 'Download' button on the top right of this page (above the sidebar) to get the newest version. You could also visit the following page to see all the available downloads hosted on bukkit: http:dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/dungeon-maze/files/
- Download the plugin
- Add the DungeonMaze.jar file AND the folder 'DungeonMaze' from the downloaded .zip file to the '../plugins' folder of the minecraft server. Also add the files inside the DungeonMaze folder into the folder '../plugins/DungeonMaze'.
- Start your server and enjoy the plugin :)
There are currently no bugs found! :)
Because I like programming and I want to share my code so other developers could fix an issue directly if they found a problem for example, I share the source code of my project. It's available on github:
Wiki and Documentation
The Dungeon Maze wiki isn't finished yet, but you could already find some usefull information on it. You could also help finishing the pages, first register/login, verify your E-Mail address and you're able to edit pages. http:timvisee.com/wiki/dungeonmaze
Are you a developper?
The Dungeon Maze plugin have an API, that allow you to hook your plugin with our. You can find more information on this page : Our API
Please donate some money so I can buy some coffee to make better plugins and host the website, I would really like it if you give an donation and I probably put you on the sposor list :-)
- Date created
- Sep 24, 2012
- Last update
- Jul 31, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Dungeon Maze
- Recent files