This is my very first plugin for Bukkit. It was made because all the other drug mods were either outdated, too lame or non-functioning. So instead of giving up, I used a few hours to learn Bukkit and made this in a day or two. I'm very satisfied with the end result.
I, the creator of this plugin, do not endorse nor condone the use/sale of illegal substances for medical purposes nor recreational use.
How it works (for you)
- Basically, you find or grow your drug of choice, hold it in your hand and right click to enjoy. A thing that's perhaps a tad counter-intuitive is the fact that you take the entire stack of drugs you're holding. The more drugs you hold, the higher you get - and it even lasts longer!
- Alternativelly, use this command: /stim <player> <drug> <strength> (ex. /stim steveolay rovie 64)
List of drugs
- Rovie (Sugar) - Addictive cheap-mans drug derived from sugar canes. Gives a short, euphoric high, making the user long for more...
- Murk (Cactus Green) - The expensive drug derived from cacti. Provides very trippy effects if high enough amounts are ingested. Users report having absolutely no memory of what happened after 64 of these bad-boys.
- Shrooms (Mushrooms) - Gives a great, trippy high if a correct batch has been located. If you find a bad batch, you'll throw your guts out - be careful.
- Bathol (Akward Potion) - Gives a simple high - great for parties, although it may leave you blind if you're not careful!
- Anti-trip Pill (Pink Dye) - If the trip has become too bad, just swallow one of these scary-looking pills and you're back to normal!
- Anti-addictiveness Pill (Purple Dye) - These expensive, awful-tasting pills will remove your dependence on rovie. Be advised, you need to take a lot of them, if you're far out.
Download the plugin from the link in the right side, paste it into your plugin-folder and that's it! You're good to go!
BukkitPluginReviews (4,5 / 5 stars)
Thanks so much to foni646 (BukkitPluginReviews) for making this awesome review. Subscribe to them - they just started and are going to make a bunch of Bukkit Plugin Reviews.
- Add more drugs. Ideas include "glowstone dust", "redstone dust" and "nether warts".
- Ensure that the "high" isn't lost upon death.
- Change the trigger for withdrawal-symptoms
- Translate the plugin into as many languages as possible. (Will be released with v1.2.0)
Make a config file for the game (Will be released with v1.1.1) Make commands for the plugin, making it compatible with Spout (Will be released with v1.1.0)
- Drinking bathol doesn't remove the potion from your inventory. Thanks to BukkitPluginReviews for discovering this.
- When right-clicking on a block with a drug in creative mode, it says you can't do drugs in creative mode. Thanks to Dawg_Says for discovering this.
An error is shown on startup in v1.1.1. Thanks to etaxi341 and Swivlehendie for discovering this. Anti-trip pills do not remove the effect Strength. Thanks to BukkitPluginReviews for discovering this.
- Programming: Steveolay
- SLAPI API: Tomsik68
- Additional Assistance: Moopfoop
- Beta Testing: starcreew246, moopfoop
- Additional Ideas: HavenOfKairos, dunem666
First of all, I'm not asking for money - I would never use a plugin as an excuse to make money, I do this for fun only. Here's what you can do to help, though:
- Share with your friends!
- Encourage server-owners to install it.
- Make a YouTube video, or similar. If you make a video, I'll embed it on this page.
- Providing constructive feedback, aka. giving me input as to what I can develop / improve.
- Translate this file into your own native language and mail it to me at [email protected].
v1.2.0 (31st May, 2012) - Awaiting Approval
- Added Danish as a language (changeable from the config file)
- (hopefully) Fixed the error where it crashes upon startup due to FileNotFoundException.
- Not usable before next update:
Added a new command; /cleareffects that clears all potion effects from the player, same as pink dye.
v1.1.1 (28th May, 2012)
- Added a config file at last. It is now possible to rename all the drugs and specify how quickly you get addicted/cured using rovie and anti-addiction pills.
- Fixed the bug where Strength wasn't removed upon using anti-trip pills.
v1.1.0 (27th May, 2012)
- Updated to CB 1.2.5-R3.0 (mistakenly said so in last update)
- Enabled the use of commands (example: "/stim steveolay rovie 64" and "/clearaddiction"), thus making it compatible with Spout.
- Permissions for use of aforementioned commands.
v1.0.6 (27th May, 2012)
- Fixed an error where rovie wasn't removed from your inventory when used.
v1.0.5 (20th May, 2012)
- Initial Release