DroppableCakes - Get back cake items, and save the amount eaten!
This is a super simple plugin. No config, no databases. All info is stored in the cake item. You can break a cake, and if it is partially eaten, when you put it back down, it will have the same amount eaten.
Watch the video!
- Drops a cake item when broken
- Remembers proper amount eaten when replaced
- No config, no database, just drop in /plugins and go!
Source Code in jar.
- Stopped cakes from dropping when player was in creative mode
- Suggest Stuff!
Need live help? Join my IRC Channel to talk to me live! (#itsatacoshop247 on esper.net)
Like the plugin? Help me keep my programming hobby alive! Please consider donating!
- 9 comments
- Date created
- Sep 17, 2012
- Last update
- Sep 18, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files