DragonTravel now supports UUIDs for Homes in alpha 14. However, this is largely untested. Any errors encountered should be reported, and will take priority to ensure we can continue to provide quick support for near future releases.
DragonTravel gives players the opportunity to ride dragons in Minecraft.
It offers server-admins the possibility to add a new outstanding way of travel to their servers.
More videos on DragonTravel
- Allows admins to set destinations for the dragons.
- Allows players with the specific permission to summon and mount a dragon and...
...fly flights which consists out of waypoints(as many as you like)
...fly to destinations which have been set by an admin before.
...fly to coordinates chosen via command.
...fly to players choosen via command(different permission-nodes for other types of travel).
...fly to a home-position which has been set by this player earlier.
-> Nice GUI for creating stations/destination or travelling via Spout/SpoutCraft.
-> Music which gets played when travelling.
- Allows admins to set stations and limit the mounting of dragons to these locations (or a specified radius around it).
- Possibility to require a special item for players to use the plugin (e.g. a dragon-egg)
- Making signs which automatically mount a player and bringthem to the written destination on the sign.
- Permissions-Support (SuperPerms only!)
- Support of all Economy-Plugins supported by Vault (Vault is required for that)!
Admins can set different prices for all ways of travel!
- Admins can choose in the config whether dragons of this plugin should destroy blocks or if any dragons should break blocks when touching.
- All messages are fully customizable! Default messages.yml is English, but we provide other language-files in our wiki.
Due to the fact that things can change rapidly in this project, I stopped maintaining instructions on the plugin and other information like a list of commands/permissions in the forums, on this page etc. and decided to create a central location where you can always find all information up-to-date: The DragonTravel-Wiki.
Please use this wiki and report all mistakes you find in there and avoid posting questions on topics like commands/permissions/sign-creation etc., which are answered in the wiki, in the comments.
The questions and requests posted in the comments are repeating and there are some questions we answer at least once per week, so we decided to write down some of those Frequently Asked Questions.
Please read the questions below and see if you can find your question there, this really saves us time we can then spend on the development of DragonTravel.
- Is it possible to change the speed the dragon's wings are flapping?
- Is it possible to remove the dragon's health-bar?
- Is it possible to control the dragon manually?
- Is it possible to move the rider closer to the dragon to avoid him flying above it?
- DragonTravel does not start, what can be the problem?
You can find the answers to those questions in the FAQ!
Please read the paragraph above before posting any questions!
- Date created
- Nov 29, 2011
- Last update
- Apr 14, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files
- R: DragonTravel Phoenix Alpha v0.0.0.14 - WORKS WITH 1.7.8 ONLY for 1.7.4 Apr 14, 2014
- R: DragonTravel Phoenix Alpha v0.0.0.12 - WORKS WITH 1.7.5-R0.1 ONLY for CB 1.7.2-R0.3 Mar 30, 2014
- R: DragonTravel Phoenix Alpha v0.0.0.11 - WORKS WITH 1.7.5-R0.1 ONLY for CB 1.7.2-R0.3 Mar 27, 2014
- R: DragonTravel Phoenix Alpha v0.0.0.10 for 1.7.2 Dec 04, 2013
- R: DragonTravel Phoenix Alpha v0.0.0.9 for CB 1.6.4-R2.0 Oct 29, 2013