What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. On your client, install CJB Mods 1.4.7 for Forge (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1613697-147continue-of-cjb-modfml-modloader/) and all necessary dependencies.
2. Set your CJB fly speed to 25 (the in-game GUI will only go up to 10, so you have to edit the config file manually).
2. Look straight up/down and attempt to fly.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
- Expected output: uninhibited flying.
- Observed output: Bukkit's "moved too quickly" check kicks in (the console spammed with warnings and the player is sent back to their original position)
What version of the product are you using?
- DisableMovingTooQuickly 1.0.3
- CraftBukkit 1.4.7-R0.1
- CJB Mods 1.4.7 for Forge
Do you have an error log of what happened?
- The console output is probably nothing new. I can post it if needed.
Please provide any additional information below.
- Attempting to fly completely vertically (by looking straight up or straight down) is impossible. The more you turn away from the Y-axis and towards the X-axis, the less likely you are to be stopped by Bukkit.