Currently generates 2,679,707,091,600 unique items with default settings!
This plugin adjusts the mob dropping mechanics to include regularly dropped enchanted items that could be commonly found in Diablo.
NOTE: Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous
integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff.
Use them at your own risk.
Jenkins Dev Builds
Wiki (Under Construction)
* Creates tools and armor named with popular diablo prefixes, suffixes, and colors.
* Mobs can spawn with enchanted tools and armor
* Allows mobs to randomly drop enchanted, lore, and custom items
* Everything is calculated randomly with configurable chances
* Completely customize the names list
* Add your potion effects to your items
* Easy to use just drop it in you plugins folder and reload/restart your server
* Create custom items that can be dropped on a configurable chance
* Add Lore to you items with enhanced abilities and effects
* Burn socketted gems and enhance socketted items with a furnace
* Identify Magic items with Identity Tomes
* Automatically updates to the latest version found here
* Ruins that generate in the world with chests containing magic items
Command Permissions can be found below.
Detailed explanation of the use of socketted items.
For information concerning the plugin, consult the Wiki.
DiabloDungeonBridge - make DungeonMaze chests spawn filled with DiabloDrops loot!
Version 1.0 includes a DiabloDrop hook.
Need a full fledged item customization shop, this is it.
Allows you to regenerate chests per player.
See It In Action!
Still working around some bukkit/vannila minecraft issues.
Will not work for any Bukkit Builds below 1.4
Usage of the development builds are excellent for bug finding considering they may contain untested experimental code. With this in mind Recommed Releases will be uploaded to Bukkit as the plugin continues to progress.
See forums.bukkit.org/threads/formatted-req-magicfind-items.70390/ for the request plugin.
- Date created
- Oct 30, 2012
- Last update
- Feb 04, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files