- Configurably block commands from being used below a configurable depth!
- Useful for blocking commands such as /home while mining.
- You can also only block commands with certain args! Ex. Block /f home, but not /f
PERMISSIONS - Ops get these automatically.
- depthcommands.* - Gives all depthcommands permissions!
- depthcommands.bypass - Bypasses the depth commands restrictions.
- Height: Put at below which height should commands be blocked here.
- Forbidden-Commands: Add to the list in the config with what commands you want blocked. ie. home / f home
AND NOW YOU'RE DONE!
Source can be found here.
v1.0 - Initial Release
- Post below what you want added!
- 7 comments