DecoyBlocks ALPHA is a plugin designed to catch and appropriately deal with griefers automatically.
Originally conceived of by FlamingArmour in a request thread; this plugin allows you to specify certain blocks called "decoys" that, when broken, trigger a logging system for automatically catching and dealing with griefers.
Code was written from scratch by me, with some help from the community on file serialization.
- Persistant storage of specified decoy blocks.
- Full logging of who broke which decoy, and when.
- Fully configureable automatic detention and / or punishment of people who have broken decoys.
- 3 Punishment thresholds, completely configureable.
- Punishments currently comprise of:
- Kill - Instantly deals the offender 9001 damage.
- Jail - Teleports the offender to the specified location. (Set via coordinates in config.)
- Kick - Instantly kicks the offender from the server.
- Ban - Instantly bans the offender from the server.
- IPBan - Instantly bans the offender and associated IP-Address.
- CraftBukkitUpToDate compatibility.
- Anonymous statistic reporting to mcstats.org!
Commands & Permissions
Decoys are set and removed by right-clicking the block with a stick.
- /db decoys - Gives you a list of all the decoys on this server.
- decoyblocks.decoy - Required to use /db decoys and to set or remove decoys.
- /db log - Enables you to see a block's log by placing a log block. Use again to disable.
- /db log all - Displays all log entries, in chronological order.
- decoyblocks.log - Required to use /db log.
- /db teleport <player> - Teleports you to the nearest open space by the last broken decoy (by the player, if specified).
- decoyblocks.teleport - Required to use /db teleport.
- /db <search / lookup> <player> - Gives you a list of all decoys broken by the specified player.
- decoyblocks.search - Required to use /db search or /db lookup.
- /db restore - Restores all decoys to their original state.
- decoyblocks.restore - Required to use /db restore.
- /db clear <log / decoys> - Completely clears out either the log or the decoys.
- decoyblocks.clear - Required to use /db clear. This is a dangerous command, and should be highly restricted.
- decoyblocks.clear.log - only allows access to /db clear log.
- /db save - Saves the decoys and log to their respective .dat files.
- decoyblocks.save - Required to use /db save.
- /db reload - Saves everything and reloads the config.
- decoyblocks.reload - Required to use /db reload.
- Ability to search an area for broken decoys.
- Ability to freeze players.
Table of contents
- Date created
- Jan 08, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 25, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files