With mobs being able to loot items, if the chunk unloads the hostile mob along with the captured loot vanishes from memory. DeathChunkAnchor keeps the chunk loaded allowing some time for the player to return and slay any mobs that have stolen their items.
Be sure to subscribe to file updates.
- Keep chunks with recent deaths loaded.
- Keep surrounding chunks loaded.
- Set how long the keep a chunk loaded for.
- Java 6+
- A permissions plugin.
- Add the DeathChunkAnchor.jar to your server.
- Start server
- dca.user: General user permissions.
- dca.anchor: Anchor the chunk of this player.
- check-new-version: Check and say in console if a new version is available.
- use-metrics: help the developer know how popular the plugin is (the graph at the top)
- debug-messages: Show debug messages in console.
- permission-default: Default permission setting.
- loaded-duration: How long, in seconds, to keep a chunk loaded.
- anchor-surrounding-chunks: Anchor surrounding chunks as well.
- surrounding-radius: How far to anchor.
- Date created
- Jun 14, 2013
- Last update
- Jul 13, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 2.1 (LGPLv2.1)
- Curse link
- Recent files