Note: Since version 1.1.3, this plugin is using only the Bukkit API to work.
Download Custom Portals v1.1.3 [1.6.2-R0.1] (Dev Build)
See the source code on GitHub.
This little plugin allows you to create custom Nether and Ender portals. It means you can create these portals using any blocks for the frame and any shapes.
This plugin is compatible with TravelGates v1.10.18 !
Just run the plugin once and the config file will be created with default values. They are modifiable in game and automatically saved.
- usepermissions: [true|false] -> enable the internal Bukkit permissions system or use the OP statuts
- enderframeblock: [BlockType|other] -> enable the use of a block type for building Ender portals or disable if another value is used
- netherframeblock: [BlockType|other] -> enable the use of a block type for building Nether portals or disable if another value is used
- maxportalblocks: <positive number> -> define the maximum portal blocks the plugins is allowed to create
Main command is /customportals (with some convenient aliases: cp, custportals, customportal, cportal).
- /cp on : your player is able to create custom portals
- /cp off : your player is no more able to create custom portals
- /cp enderframeblock [BlockType|other] : configure the ender frame block to use in the portals or disable if other value used
- /cp netherframeblock [BlockType|other] : configure the nether frame block to use in the portals or disable if other value used
- /cp usepermissions [true|false] : configure if the plugin uses permissions (auto saved)
- /cp maxportalblocks [positive number] : configure the maximum portal blocks the plugin is allowed to create (auto saved)
How to create portals
- Nether: enable the custom portals for your player with /cp on. Then, get a flint and steel in your hand and right-click on the upper face of the lower block of the portal frame (as you would do with a normal Nether portal). In case of wrong portal shape, just break one block, and all the Nether portal will disappear. You can create Nether portals in the Nether but they won't send you there.
- Ender: enable the custom portals for your player with /cp on. Then, get an eye of ender in your hand and right-click on the inside face of the portal frame block. In case of wrong portal shape, if you have enabled the custom portals (/cp on), you can clean an ender portal by right-clicking on an ender portal block holding a wool block (any color). The plugin will clean the entire Ender portal. You cannot create Ender portals in Ender worlds.
- customportals.on # allows to enable the custom portals mode
- customportals.off # allows to disable the custom portals mode
- customportals.conf # allows to modify the configuration
- customportals.nether # allows to create a custom nether portal
- customportals.ender # allows to create a custom ender portal
- customportals.clean # allows to clean ender portals
Check this page.
- If you make a portal of 1 block wide, it can be generated in a wrong direction.
If you encounter other bugs, please open a ticket here.
- Date created
- Aug 26, 2012
- Last update
- Jul 20, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files