What is Custom Items?
With custom items you can create items with custom names , recipe, abilities , lores, enchantments and name colors. For example, sword with high damage , instant kills or both. There are many abilities that you can attach on your item. Create a bow with teleport or with explosion on hit. You can combine everything and create very good item. Every item has its permission, permission is optional. You can use this on many things, vip, as reward etc.
|/ci create <item name> <player>||custom-items.create||Gives custom item to the player.|
|/ci info||custom-items.info||Shows info about item in hand.|
|/ci reload||custom-items.reload||Reloads config and items.|
|/ci help||custom-items.help||Shows all commands.|
Create new item
Every item has 11 values: Name,ID,UseRecipe,UseCustom,UsePermission,DisplayName,Lore,Color,Abilities,Enchantments and EnchantmentsLevel.
- We must register new item to items.yml
RegisteredItems: - NewItem
- Now we add whole item with informations about it
Items: NewItem: ID: 276 // 276 is diamond sword DisplayName: "New Item" UsePermission: false //if permissions are needed to use item Abilities: // item abilities - Poison - Lighting - Death Lore: - This is lore - This is another lore Color: "§6" UseRecipe: false UseCustom: true Enchantments: - KNOCKBACK EnchantmentsLevel: KNOCKBACK: 2
- ID - Minecraft item id.
- DisplayName - Displays name of item.
- UsePermission - If permission is required to use item.
- Abilities - List of item´s abilities.
- Lore - Item´s lore. (Under item´s name)
- Color - DisplayName color. (List of colors here)
- UseRecipe - Item can be created by recipe.
- UseCustom - Every item has in lore one line of item´s name, this will remove that line if its set to false, but plugin then wont know that is custom item, so abilities wont work.
- Enchantments - List of item´s enchantments. (List of all enchantments here)
- EnchantmentsLevel - List of item´s enchantments level.
- Note: Color codes are here link.
- Restart server or use /ci reload
- Item is now completed! You can add it in game by /ci create NewItem yourname
- To use custom recipe you must set UseRecipe on item to true
- Then you must write recipe into recipes.yml
Write every slot in this format : 'slot number': material id.
Recipes: BowExample: '1': 0 '2': 0 '3': 0 '4': 1 '5': 1 '6': 1 '7': 0 '8': 0 '9': 0
- And this is how it looks like.
- Lighting - Strikes lighting from the sky.
- SuperFortune - This is like enchant fortune but 3x more powerfull.
- Death - Instantly kills the target.
- SuperHit - Hit is 3x bigger.
- Break - Breaks any block instantly. (except Bedrock)
- Teleport - Teleports to clicked location. (With bow, this location is where arrow fell on ground)
- Poison - Poisons the target.
- Disorient - Disorients the target.
- Explosion - Creates explosion when you click or hit something.
- LifeSteal - Converts damage to life.
- Blind - Blinds the target.
- Fire - Sets clicked block to fire / Sets hit target to fire.
Every item can have permission, if you want it to have one, then set UsePermission on item to true. Permission will be custom-items.ItemName
To do list
- Items can have enchantments with high levels.
- Items can have ID with data.
- Q: There is item name in lore, is it a bug?
- A: No, this one line of lore must be there because its only one way to know that is custom item.
Current version v1.6.0
- 1.4.7 R1.0
- 1.4.6 R0.3
Waiting for approval versions
In development versions
- Date created
- Feb 03, 2013
- Last update
- Feb 15, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files