ATTENTION: At this time I'm not able to maintain this project. If any experienced developer wants to maintain this project while I can't, contact-me.
CreativeControl is an complete and powerfull suite designed to provide almost full control over creative players, it was built to safely grant creative access to any player without letting them give/stole items, you can use it to make constructions, improve your vip packages and anything else related to creative. With per-world configurations and a full availability of settings and permissions, you can define every single function of the plugin as you want.
- Highly Configurable
- MySQL/SQLite Support
- Blacklist to commands, block place/break and item use
- Define survival/creative worlds
- Disable item drop/pickup
- Disable TnT Explosion
- Disable IceMelt and Water/Lava Flow
- Disable Fire damage on creative blocks
- Disable inventory interact
- Disable pvp and mob attacking
- Disable mob drop
- Disable mob target
- Disable SnowGolem and IronGolem creation
- Disable Creature and Chicken Eggs
- Separate inventories to survival/creative, also, save your survival status and restores it when you back from creative.
- If a block was placed by an creative, you can choose to nodrop or to be protected.
- Much More!
- /cc help - to see the command list
- /cc tool - Tool to add/remove or get informations about a block
- /cc status - Database status of the plugin
- /cc add/del - Delete blocks from the database inside a selected area
- /cc check - Check players gamemode
- /cc debug - Enable debug mode
- /cc region - Create/Remove regions
- /cc sel - Expand [up,down or vert] the selection
- /cc reload - Reload the configuration file
- /cc <command> ? - To get more help
- Send me your sugestion
Want to see it in action? Join our test server: 18.104.22.168:25580, proudly hosted by PytoHost!
Dont use the comment section for bug reports or feature requests! Create a ticket for that!
Table of contents
- 1 CreativeControl
- 2 ATTENTION: At this time I'm not able to maintain this project. If any experienced developer wants to maintain this project while I can't, contact-me.
- Date created
- Feb 25, 2012
- Last update
- Jul 13, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files