Version: 8.0 - Crafting Plus
8.0 Recoded to work on new updates
Still on a version below 7.0? Version 7.3 or later will carry over pre 7.0 benches!
CraftingPlus is a plugin that brings highly advanced and easy to use crafting benches to minecraft. It uses no client side mods whatsoever so that you can add it to your server without any thought of it affecting players. CraftingPlus brings in inventory based crafting that scans the items in the inventory and all you have to do to craft an item is click it. Along with that, CraftingPlus offers a recipe lookup, allowing players to find recipes that they don't know. There is to be more very soon for hopper auto-crafting, item descriptions/guides, and much much more. Stay tuned!
- Craftable CraftingPlus Bench (Configurable recipe)
- World interaction
- NPC baby villager that is customized in config
- Or a block instead of a villager. (See tutorial in how-to section)
- Advanced menu's and GUI interface for easy use
- Inventory based crafting that allows players to simply click to craft
- Recipe lookup page that lets players search for recipes.
- No client-side mods required
- Owner protection
- Shift click support on crafting items
- Open the bench on the go with the mobile command
- Automatically updates on server restarts (Will not update if your server is still behind)
- Allows the player to right click and use a CraftingPlus bench.
- Allows the player to place a CraftingPlus bench.
- Allows the player to break a CraftingPlus bench.
- Lets a player use the /cpb command which toggles between a normal crafting bench, and a CraftingPlus bench.
- Requred for a player to be able to craft a CraftingPlus bench.
- Requred for a player to use the open command.
- Used to allow a player to execute the /cpb give command.
- Grants access to admin commands such as save and reload.
- Allows breaking other people's benches
- Used to toggle the state of benches
- /cpb open
- Used to open the Crafting bench in mobile setting. Note if /cpb is toggle it will still open a normal crafting bench.
- /cpb help
- Shows in game help menu that shows commands based on permissions
- /cpb give
- A give command that gives a player the CraftingPlus item in their inventory.
- /cpb save
- Saves everything that needs to be saved to the config files.
- /cpb reload
- Reloads everything from configs without saving. This is required to be used if you want to edit things without restarting/reloading the entire server.
- Current version 7.6 (You can find downloads on the right side of page)
- No configs need to be reloaded or replaced.
- Old versions
- Get most recent builds here
- These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
- Updating from a version before 7.0? Read This
- Finished ideas are crossed out in red! (Will show up to last two versions of completed ideas)
- Please give ideas in the new ticket section, no longer comment section!
- Auto crafting with hopper inputs/outputs
- Multiple-level crafting
- Support for other entities beside just baby villagers
- Support for mods
- Benches that follow you (like wolves)
Command to open the bench
|8.0||1.6.4-R0.1||Re-coded version check to allow bypassing|
Recoded version specific methods
Fixed shapeless recipe message
Removed autocrafting button for the time being
Do not post errors/bugs/suggestions in the comments! Thanks!
Table of contents
- 1 Version: 8.0 - Crafting Plus
- 2 8.0 Recoded to work on new updates
- 3 Still on a version below 7.0? Version 7.3 or later will carry over pre 7.0 benches!
- 4 Click for in depth how-to on the plugin
- 5 Want to post about errors/defects/ideas/enhancements/or other - Click Here!
- 6 Most Recent
- 7 Full Changelog
- 8 Do not post errors/bugs/suggestions in the comments! Thanks!
- Date created
- Sep 02, 2012
- Last update
- Oct 23, 2013
- Development stage
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDervis 3.0 Unported
- Curse link
- Recent files