With this plugin you will be able to start your Minecraft server automatically with your Linux OS using this BASH script adapted from Minecraft Wiki's startup script.
- List multiple worlds for backups
- Scan plugins and delete them.
- Add plugins from remote URLs
- Start, Stop, and Restart your server
- Backup your worlds and entire CraftBukkit Build
- Update your server to the latest Recommended Build
- Execute server commands
- Easy modification of Server Configuration
- Easy modification of Plugin Configurations
- Ban and Unban Support
- PHP5 SSH2 Web Control Hook for websites.
- Execute Player commands.
- 1 comment