(Click the picture)
News: CraftArrows 2 is here! It's almost like an entirely new plugin!
UPDATING TO CraftArrows v2? READ THIS FIRST:
CraftArrows 2.0 is almost a complete recode. A lot of bugs have been fixed, arrows have been added and more features added. However, as a result you are required to use a NEW config file. You can copy most parts of your old one, but you have to do it manually. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! BACKUP YOUR OLD CONFIG!
CraftArrows adds 24 new arrows to your server. Each arrow is highly customizable, you can disable, set the duration and power and even change it's crafting recipe! Some arrows have special settings like: Auto-Cleanup, Block-Damage, Extra-Damage, Heal-Amount etc.
PLEASE NOTE: These arrows are NOT identified by ID's. They all have the SAME ID as the normal arrow. If you ask me to give you the ID's, I will IGNORE your post. Get a better Kit's plugin which supports lore/name!
Currently included are:
- Teleport Arrows - Teleports you to where ever the arrow hits
- Shuffle Arrow - Change position with the player/monster hit
- Poison Arrow - Apply poison to your target
- Weakness Arrow - Apply weakness to your target
- Blinding Arrow - Blind your target
- Confusion Arrow - Confuse your target
- Explosive Arrow - Create an explosion where your arrow hits
- Tnt Arrow - Explode on contact with a player/monster (doesn't destroy blocks)
- Crippling Arrow - Slows down your target
- Lightning Arrow - Strike down a lightning where ever the arrow hits
- Piercing Arrow - Does bonus damage on armored targets
- Razor Arrow - Does bonus damage to unarmored targets
- Fire Arrow - Sets target on fire, sets blocks on fire
- Pull Arrow - Pulls enemy hit towards you
- Blood Arrow - Heals for an configurable amount when hitting an enemy
- Torch Arrow - Places a torch where you shoot the arrow at
- Net Arrow - Places webs around a location or player (Setting to auto-cleanup)
- Water Arrow - Places a water source block (Setting to auto-cleanup)
- Sound Arrow - Plays scary & loud sounds to whoever it hits
- Push Arrow - Pushes stuff away from you
- Vortex Arrow - Sucks enemies in the direction of the arrow
- Forcefield Arrow - Pushes enemies away from the arrow
- Wither Arrow - Shoots an actual witherskull
- Ice Arrow - Turns water to ice
- Medic Arrow - Heals hit player
All arrows can be individually disabled in the config file. The duration and power (where applicable) for potion effects can be changed to your preference. Blinding and Confusion don't scale with power (This is how it works in MineCraft!)
Additional features (can be disabled):
- Skeletons now shoot ALL non-environmental harmful arrows (no explosive arrows)
- Skeletons drop special arrows
- Dispensers can now shoot special arrows using: CraftDispenser
Video for v1.1
It ended up a bit longer than I expected, skip towards the end if you just want to see the config
Unless you disable a certain arrow, everyone will be able to craft it. If they do not have the correct permission, their arrows will act like regular arrows. Not using a permission plugin? Simply set "UsePermissions" to false in the config file!
- craftarrow.all - Allows the use of ALL arrows
- craftarrow.tnt - Allows the use of the TnT arrow
- craftarrow.lightning - Allows the use of the lightning arrow
- craftarrow.explosive - Allows the use of the explosive arrow
- craftarrow.teleport - Allows the use of the teleport arrow
- craftarrow.blinding - Allows the use of the blinding arrow
- craftarrow.weakness - Allows the use of the weakness arrow
- craftarrow.shuffle - Allows the use of the shuffle arrow
- craftarrow.poison - Allows the use of the poison arrow
- craftarrow.confusion - Allows the use of the confusion arrow
- craftarrow.cripple - Allows the use of the slowing arrow
- craftarrow.piercing -Allows the use of the piercing arrow
- craftarrow.razor - Allows the use of the razor arrow
- craftarrow.fire - Allows the use of the fire arrow
- craftarrow.pull - Allows the use of the pull arrow
- craftarrow.blood - Allows the use of the blood arrow
- craftarrow.torch - Allows the use of the torch arrow
- craftarrow.net - Allows the use of the net arrow
- craftarrow.medic - Allows the use of the medic arrow
- craftarrow.push - Allows the use of the push arrow
- craftarrow.sound - Allows the use of the sound arrow
- craftarrow.water - Allows the use of the water arrow
- craftarrow.vortex - Allows the use of the vortex arrow
- craftarrow.forcefield - Allows the use of the medic arrow
- craftarrow.medic - Allows the use of the medic arrow
- craftarrow.wither - Allows the use of the wither arrow
- craftarrow.ice - Allows the use of the ice arrow
2.0 So many things:
- New arrows including: FusRohDah, Medical, Vortex, Forcefield, Ice, wither, water and more!
- Infinity arrow bugfixed for real!
- Water and Net arrow now clean up after use
- You can now specify META-VALUE of a crafting component
- Almost a complete re-code.
- Skeletons shoot special arrows
- Skeletons drop special arrows and more!
- Added "Amount" variable to each Arrow in the config file, it sets how many arrows should be produced per craft.
- Fixed a update loop that caused the plugin to try to update on every restart
- Improved teleport algorithm to preserve the players view direction when teleporting, instead of inverting it in the direction the arrow was facing.
- fixed blood arrows throwing an error if health was full
I tested this with 1.5.1 (CB build 2717) and neither crafting nor shooting arrows threw any errors. Please update to a newer build AND more importantly CHECK YOUR CONFIG FILE FOR ERRORS! Nullpointer exceptions often means your config file is missing something/a material is incorrect.
If the error persists, delete your config file and restart your server. (back up your config beforehand if you've made changes).
- Added Net Arrows (Webs spawned not yet configurable)
- Fire Arrows now set blocks on fire (can be turned off, see "BurnBlocks: true", set to false)
- Added option to turn off Infinity Enchantment not using up special arrows, will now shoot normal arrows instead (Default is off, if you want Infinity enchantment to work set "InfinityBowWorks: false" to true)
- You can now set the name of the arrow.
- Replaced old Description value and changed name value, IF YOU ARE ALREADY USING THIS PLUGIN, CHANGING DESC. WILL RENDER ALL YOUR OLD CRAFTED ARROWS USELESS! DO NOT GENERATE A NEW CONFIG FILE UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR OLD ARROWS TO BE USELESS!
How the config works:
Errors/Issues/Problems/Can't get it to work?
Use the ticket system:
Try to provide as much information as you can such as:
- Errors (if any)
- startup-log (the complete!)
- Steps to reproduce error (if possible)
And anything else that might be important. Incomplete tickets will be closed.
HELP REQUESTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION WILL BE DELETED! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Table of contents
- 1 CraftArrows Suite:
- 2 News: CraftArrows 2 is here! It's almost like an entirely new plugin!
- 3 UPDATING TO CraftArrows v2? READ THIS FIRST:
- 4 Additional features (can be disabled):
- 5 Video for v1.1
- 6 Permission nodes:
- 7 Changelog
- 8 How the config works:
- 9 Errors/Issues/Problems/Can't get it to work?
- Date created
- Jan 27, 2013
- Last update
- Jun 11, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files