CoreProtect - Fast, efficient block logging, rollbacks, and restores
CoreProtect is a fast, efficient, data logging and anti-griefing tool. Rollback and restore any amount of damage. Designed with large servers in mind, CoreProtect will record and manage data without impacting your server performance.
CoreProtect is the #1 most-used anti-griefing plugin, and has been actively developed since early 2012.
|Tekkit Classic:||http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/coreprotect/files/54 (Old, works with CB 1.2.5)|
Video Tutorial: (by jfreeze256)
- Fast efficient data logging.
- Fast rollbacks - no lag while performing rollbacks/restores.
- Multi-threaded to ensure server performance is never impacted
- No configuration required. Put the plugin on your server, and you're good to go.
- SQLite based data storage.
- Optional MySQL support.
- Easy to use commands.
- Perform rollbacks AND restores. Undo any rollback, anytime.
- Easy to use block inspector
- Advanced search-based lookup tool.
- Paginated logs.
- Automatic update checker.
- Multi-world support.
- Enable or disable any aspect of logging in the configuration file.
- Rollback per-player, or just do a global rollback to all damage around you.
- Specify certain block types to skip in rollbacks/restores.
- Restrict rollbacks/restores to specific block types
- Log basic player actions (such as when a player opens a door)
- Liquid tracking. Associate liquid flow with players
- Tree tracking. Trees grown from saplings show who originally planted the sapling.
- Restrict rollbacks/restores to a radius area.
- Supports bucket permission system.
- Able to track blocks that fall off of other blocks. If a player breaks a block that had a sign on it, both the block and the sign can be rolled back.
- Easily delete old log data.
- Safe default parameters.
- Rollback or restore multiple players at once.
- Create per-world configuration files.
- Lookup, rollback, or restore by a specific action.
- Exclude multiple users or blocks.
- Preview rollbacks or restores.
- Use WorldEdit selections.
- An easy to use API.
- Works with Tekkit servers
- ...and much more!!
What does it log?
- Log blocks broken by players.
- Log blocks placed by players.
- Log natural block breakage (ex: if a sign pops off a dirt block that was broken)
- Log bucket usage
- Log liquid flow
- Log tree growth
- Log mushroom growth
- Log vine growth.
- Log explosions (TNT, Creepers, Ghasts, etc)
- Log flint & steel and fire charge usage.
- Log fire igniting blocks.
- Log blocks burning up in fires.
- Log entities changing blocks (Endermen/Enderdragons)
- Log block movement (Falling sand/gravel)
- Log leaf decay
- Log player interactions
- Log Nether portal generation
- Log blocks moved by pistons
- Log crops trampled by players
- Log snow generated by snow golems
- Log items taken or placed in chests, furnaces, dispensers, etc.
- Log paintings and item frames. (With rollback support!)
- Log entities killed by players (animals/monsters)
- Log chat messages and commands used by players.
- Log player sessions (logins/logouts)
- Log username changes
- Log changes done by WorldEdit.
- ...and the list is still expanding!
How to use the inspector.
Once you have the inspector enabled ("/core inspect", or just "/co i"), you can do the following:
- Left-click a block to see who placed that block.
- Right-click a block to see what adjacent block was removed.
- Right-click (place) a block in a location to see what block was removed at that location.
- Right-click (place) a block in another block to see who placed it. (ex: place dirt in water to see who placed the water)
- Right-click on a door,button,lever,chest,etc, to see who last used it.
A Few Reviews
- "It's easy to use and lightning fast when it comes to rollbacks."
- "I've been running a MC server since before Bukkit, so I've used just about every block logger out there. CoreProtect is the best and the fastest."
- "Go with CoreProtect. It's fast, updated frequently, and logs WorldEdit."
- "Overall it felt more natural, simpler, and much faster to use CoreProtect than Prism, which just doesn't compare."
- "CoreProtect brings complex logging and rollbacks, whilst at the same time keeping a low profile."
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which anonymously collects and sends the following information to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
Guides & Resources
Join #coreprotect on irc.esper.net | EsperNet Web IRC
Thanks to HostHorde for sponsoring CoreProtect!
Have a question, a suggestion, or just want to tell us thanks? Post below!
Thanks for your support!
- Date created
- Mar 09, 2012
- Last update
- Jul 02, 2015
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files