- Added option to accept invalid enchantments (add "allow-wrong-enchants: true" on a line of its own in config.yml)
- You can now use named data-values instead of looking up the numbers for everything
- Changed comments from # to \ — old comments will still be ignored for now
/cbreloadcommand to reload the recipes file; use
/cbreload allto also reload config.yml.
- If there's no config.yml, Cookbook now inserts default values when it creates the config
- defaults.cb is no longer included. Instead, add "generate-defaults-cb: true" on a line of its own in config.yml and watch Cookbook automagically generate a defaults.cb.
Setting the owner of a skull didn't work when I tried it