Add potion-effects to your players!
Available effects are:
- confusion (that would be the drunken-effect)
To add an effect just type this command:
If you start the plugin for the first time, it'll generate a config.yml . It's disabled at the beginning, but you can enable it by changing the "Enabled: false" to "Enabled: true". In the default-configuration, a mycel-block will confuse you for 30 seconds, if you step on it. Feel free to change this. But don't forget to reload the config by "/confuse reload" after editing.
- /confuse list Lists all effects
- /confuse info shows the info of the config.yml
- /confuse reload reloads the config.yml
- /confuse [playername] [effect] [duration] Should be clear ;)
- /confuse me [effect] [duration] Adds an effect to yourself The duration is in seconds! You also find an InGame-help with /confuse, /confuse help, or /confuse ?
NEW: Confuse 1.3.0 supports now CommandBlocks!
Have fun! :)
Future renewals (in progress)
- Confuse just some blocks by looking at them (trap-like)
- More Permissions
- Maybe iConomy-Support (pay cash for an effect)
- Date created
- Dec 02, 2012
- Last update
- Feb 13, 2013
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Recent files