Compass Navigation is a very impressive teleportation plugin!
It was originally developed for a private server but, they insisted I shared it with you!
Right click with a compass in your hand, a chest GUI will open. Alternatively, right-click a [Teleport] sign, or use the /compass command. All of those are configurable.
The config allows for LOTS of customization, including:
- Size of chest GUI
- Name of chest GUI
- Items representing teleports
- Names of items representing teleports
- Colours of names of items representing teleports
- Descriptions, a.k.a lores
- BungeeCord server teleportation
- Essentials warps as teleportation location
- Price of using the teleport
- Enchantment glow
- All teleportation locations including yaw and pitch
When an item is pressed, it will teleport you to the location in the config.
- The inventory cannot be edited in compass mode. No deleting or stealing items.
- Only teleports in compass mode. No glitches / cheats in normal game.
- Very advanced/customizable.
- Ingame setup command.
- WorldGuard, Vault and ProtocolLib integration!
- REALLY SIMPLE!
To install, just place the jar into your plugins folder and either reload or restart the server. Edit the config as shown below!
Compass Navigation can be setup either ingame or in the config. We'd recommend setting it up ingame because it's easier and reduces the chances of errors however, some things may need to be setup via the config.
See Commands to see how to setup in game.
There are three commands:
- /compassnav help - Get command help
- /compassnav reload - Reload the plugin's configuration
- /compassnav setup - Set up your compasses' slots ingame!
- /compassnav update - Check for updates manually
By default, players now have "compassnav.use" and "compassnav.sign.use", which allows them to use the compass. Full list of permissions:
- compassnav.use - Just to use the compass (gives all teleports/warps).
- compassnav.use.slot.<slotnumber> - Exempt this permission to prevent usage of a specific slot
- compassnav.admin - To use all admin commands.
- compassnav.admin.help - To be able to get command help
- compassnav.admin.reload - To reload the plugin's configuration
- compassnav.admin.setup - To set up compass slots ingame
- compassnav.admin.sign - To set up [Teleport] signs
- compassnav.admin.sign.create: To create [Teleport] signs
- compassnav.admin.update - To check for updates
- compassnav.perks - To use all perks
- compassnav.perks.free.<slotnumber> - Bypass the economy price for a specific slot
- compassnav.perks.use.region - Bypass the WorldGuard region flag
- compassnav.perks.use.world - Bypass the disabled worlds list.
- compassnav.perks.cooldownprevent - Bypass the PvP cooldown
- compassnav.sign.use - To use signs
To use the WorldGuard system, first create a region:
- /region define [region-name]
Now to disable compasses in that region just set the "compass" flag to deny:
- /region flag [region-name] compass deny
That's all you need to do!
I had similar issues, but do not fear, they are easy to fix. These things worked for me:
- All items you use for the icons are named accordingly following the IDs listed here: Data values
- At the bottom of your config, remove the "disabled worlds" section. [if not using it]
- You can also try using a YAML Parser to make sure your config file is spaced correctly: YAML Online Parser
Hope any of this helps!
That's it, have fun!
Plugin images made by yours truly, Andrew Abosh.
Thanks to our donators:
- xxtreepuncherxx - Server: mc.punchcraft.us
- Melair - Server: caldonia.net
- Evergloam- Server: mc.foncusedcraft.us.to
PLEASE consider donating if we've improved your server. We would love to receive something for our work, even if it's only very little- it adds up.
- Date created
- Mar 27, 2013
- Last update
- Sep 05, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Compass Navigation
- Recent files