- Tested against 1.4.7-R1.0, 1.5.1-R0.1, 1.5.2-R0.1
- Fixed issue where when changing a group, GroupManager would announce the group change.
- Tested against 1.4.7-R1.0.
- Tested against 1.5.1-R0.1
- Fixed issue where configuration analysis complains about the username column for the users table when multi-tables is true.
- Fixed issue where the forum banlist table wasn't being used. (Ticket #96).
Changes from 1.11 To be Aware Of
Details about the logging levels
# Log level controls the degree of detail that is sent to the console/log # The possible settings are (in order of quietest to noisiest: # info, config, fine, finer, finest, all # - During configuration, I recommend using 'config'. # - During normal operation, I recommend using 'info'. # - If you want to see the notifications that the synchronize and reminder # notices have been sent, use 'fine' # - During troubleshooting of problems, set this to either finest or all. log-level: config
Details about the new group-synchronization options
group-synchronization: primary-group: # If this is set to false, primary group synchronization will not happen. enabled: true # If a user's group ID on the web application side is on this list, it # won't be synchronized. Example: ['1','2','3','115'], use  for an empty list. group-ids-to-ignore: 
Briefly tested against 1.5.2 and 1.5.1 Betas with no issues. However, as the 1.5.x versions of CraftBukkit are still in beta, this is a moving target. Use at your own risk!