Attention: Plugin Move
To further boost the development flexibility for myself, i have moved all my plugins, including this one, onto the spigot system, and as such this page will NOT be updated
You can see our new home at http://www.spigotmc.org/resources/command-viewer.340/
Version: 2.2 - CommandViewer
Just a quick simple plugin that lets you view when players use a command, as well as see their last 5 commands.
- Stores a history of the last five commands for you to view
- Toggle messages on or off
- Lets players use /commandviewer OR /comv
- /comv toggle OR /comv t
- Toggles view messages on and off
- /comv <player>
- Shows player's last five used commands
- Finished ideas are crossed out in red! (Will show up to last two versions of ideas)
- Please give ideas in the new ticket section, no longer comment section!
Do not post errors/bugs/suggestions in the comments! Thanks!
Click here to give reports for erros/bugs/suggestions Please be aware that we are using plugin metrics in all our plugins, this will allow us to get a idea of how many people will need this updated :)
- Date created
- Mar 01, 2013
- Last update
- Mar 23, 2015
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files