Change commands to fit your needs, on a personal level! Individual users can set shortcuts for commands and use placeholders to make them easier!
- Change commands to something simpler - on a per-person basis!
- Use placeholders to make the commands more useful!
- Run commands as console, if you have the permissions!
- Block certain aliases from being used if you REALLY don't want people changing them for themselves.
- View your own aliases & global block list with a simple command.
- Contains options to log to console & prevent overriding of other plugins in the config.
- Included file backup system so you never lose your settings!
|v1||/cswap add <alias> <command>||Changes <command> to <alias> for yourself||cs.use|
|v1||/cswap rem <alias>||Remove an alias||cs.use|
|v1||/cswap list||View your aliases||cs.use|
|v1||/cswap placeholders||View avalible placeholders||cs.use|
|v1||/cswap block <alias>||Block an alias from being used by a player||cs.admin|
|v1||/cswap unblock <alias>||Unblock an alias from being used by a player||cs.admin|
|v1||/cswap save||Save the config & data files||cs.manage|
|v1||/cswap reload||Reload the config & data files||cs.manage|
|v1||/cswap backup||Save a copy of the config & data to the backup folder||cs.manage|
|v1||/cswap disable||Kill the plugin!||cs.manage|
|v1||/cswap help||In-game help menu||cs.use|
|%args0||Replaced with the first word after your command||/cswap add new warp spawn %args0||/new Hugh_Jasses||Warp Hugh_Jasses to spawn|
|%args1||Replaced with the second word after your command||/cswap add t tell %args0 %args1||/t Hugh_Jasses Hi||Say Hi to Hugh_Jasses.|
|%c||Run the command as console||/new Hugh_Jasses %c||Console runs /warp spawn Hugh_Jasses||Hugh_Jasses is warped to spawn by console.|
This supports up to %args20.
If you don't use a placeholder, anything you type after your new alias will just be added to the end of the command. You need the permission node cs.console in order to use %c. It must be placed AT THE END OF YOUR COMMAND.
The config is very simple!
NoOverride: false DebugMode: false LogCommands: true
|NoOverride||Boolean||false||Should other plugins override us?|
|DebugMode||Boolean||false||Should the console display extra info?|
|LogCommands||Boolean||true||Log commands as if they were real commands?|
- 10 comments