Promote players with Kills, Signs, Passwords, Time, Exp, Items, Money and more!
Tired of promoting every player by hand? No Problem! Just use CommandRank :)
It allows the players to promote themselves (With configurable conditions) or even promotes them automatically (for example after a specific time).
Example usage on a PvP-Server: Players need kills to get a better rank. With every promotion they get some rewards and a better title.
- Different ways to promote players if they meet the conditions
- Permissions support
- Economy support (needs Vault)
- Everything is configurable
- You can add infinite different "RankUps"
- Possible conditions:
- Player needs money
- Player needs kills (CommandRank is able to count kills)
- Player needs specific "onlineTime" (CommandRank is able to count the time a player is online)
- Player needs specific items in his inventory
- Player needs "Points" (PlayerPoints)
- Player needs to enter a password
- Player needs XP
- Possible ways to execute a rankup:
- Acceptrules command (executes one specific "RankUp")
- Declinerules command (executes one specific "RankUp" (default is prisoner))
- RankUp command (executes the next possible "RankUp"
- AutoRankUp (If enabled, a schedule checks players data every x seconds and executes a "RankUp" if possible)
- Password (Player is able to enter a password. If it's the right one a "RankUp" will be executed)
- Possible actions:
- Commands executed by console
- Commands executed by player
- Items given to player (Enchantments or things like colored wool are possible)
- CommandRank contains an "RankUpEvent" which allows other developers to work with
- /AcceptRules | Ranks the players to the given group (default: user)
- /DeclineRules | Ranks the players to the given group aswell (default: prisoner *evil* )
- /Password <pw> | Allows the player to enter a password
- /RankUp | Executes the next possible "RankUp"
- /cr | Shows "onlineTime" or kills to the player
- /cra | Admincommand to check onlineTime/kills of a player or to promote somebody
- CommandRank.Admin | Allows to execute admincommands and to create a "RankUp" sign & contains "CommandRank.User" permission
- CommandRank.createSign | Allows to create a "RankUp" sign
- CommandRank.AdminCommand | Allows to use the admincommands
- CommandRank.User | Basic permissions
- CommandRank.useSign | Allows to use a "RankUp" sign
- CommandRank.AcceptRules | Allows to use the AcceptRules command
- CommandRank.DeclineRules | Allows to use the DeclineRules command
- CommandRank.Password | Allows to enter a password
- CommandRank.UserCommand | Allows to use the /cr command
- CommandRank.RankUpCommand | Allows to use the /rankup command
- CommandRank.RankUp.<name of rankup> | Allows to use the named "RankUp"
- CommandRank.isGroup.<name of rankup to group> | Prevents from getting AutoRankUp to <name of rankup to group> (You should give the permission to every group to prevent from getting the same "RankUp" multiple times.)
- CommandRank.exclude.* | contains:
- CommandRank.exclude.auto | Excludes from "AutoRankUp"s
- CommandRank.exclude.sign | Excludes from sign-"RankUp"s
- CommandRank.exclude.command | Excludes from command-"RankUp"s
- Advanced guide with permissions
- Add FAQ to description
Got any ideas? Post them here: Forum
Found a bug? Create a ticket: Tickets
CommandRank is not working? Your config probably contains some mistakes. Check out your server.log or create a new ticket!
API | Setup guide | Tips & Tricks | Modifications
- Date created
- Jan 26, 2012
- Last update
- Nov 12, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files