CommandHelper lets you and users alias commands so that you don't get carpal tunnel, and it also allows you to script your own plugins without Java knowledge.
- Let you or users bind aliases for multiple commands
- Using an easy to use MScript language, script your own plugins
- Completely replace whatever you are using for /homes /warps /mail etc. with CommandHelper
- Create new features, handle new problems, without having to learn Java
- Easy to use language to pick up, with great documentation
Quote from the CommandHelper team:
For the latest version: Currently you have to get the latest version from the CH wiki.
Bukkit is currently required.
- Download CommandHelper (off the wiki) and extract the .jar into plugins/.
- Run your server once to generate the files.
- Read the wiki (see below) to find out how to use CommandHelper.
What are the permissions? How do you make your own scripts? Check out the wiki below.
- Project leader: LadyCailin is the current project leader
- Lead developers: LadyCailin
- Project started: In November 2010 (Bukkit was started January 2011)
The original project leader and lead developer was sk89q.
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
Version 3.3.0 does not work with current releases of bukkit, however the dev builds do. Get the dev builds from here
THE COMMENTS ON THIS PAGE ARE NOT REGULARLY MONITORED. For faster support, use the forums here or join us on IRC.
Table of contents
- Date created
- Aug 25, 2011
- Last update
- Mar 02, 2012
- Development stage
- MIT License, with special exception
- Curse link
- Recent files