CommandBook adds essential commands for managing your server, from teleportation commands to time changing commands.
- Modular, and extremely light on your server.
- Add multiple types of easy-to-use teleportation commands.
- Change time without having to remember the numbers (/time 3am works)
- Add support for homes and warps for your players.
- Change weather with ease.
- Play with your players using commands like /slap.
- Ban and kick users that are troublesome.
- Do more! The list of features is below.
- Enable features that you need, disable ones that you don't
Builds of CommandBook for newer Minecraft versions can be found at our build server, http://build.sk89q.com. These builds have various improvements and bugfixes over the versions you will find here on BukkitDev.
Disclaimer: Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff.
Hint: If you want to select commands that you want to use instead of using them all, modify the components: section of the configuration.
- item [-d] <item[:data]> [amount]
- give [-d] <target> <item[:data]> [amount]
- more [-a] [-i] <target>
- online [filter]
- intro (play intro music)
- midi (play a MIDI file for yourself)
- setspawn [destination]
- time [world] <time>
- weather <'stormy'|'sunny'> [duration] [world]
- thunder <'on'|'off'> [duration] [world]
- spawnmob [-p] [-d] [-i] [-r] <mob> [count] [location]
- kit <kit> [target]
- tp [target] <destination>
- bring <target>
- put <target>
- call <target> (request a teleport)
- broadcast <message>
- say <message>
- me <message>
- msg <target> <message...>
- reply <message...>
- mute <target>
- unmute <target>
- clear [-a] [target]
- slap [-s] [-h|-v] [-d] [target]
- rocket [-s] [-h] [target]
- barrage [-s] [target]
- shock [-s] [target]
- thor [target] (get Thor's hammer)
- unthor [target] (revoke Thor's hammer)
- whois [target]
- debug info
- debug clock (very accurate server lag benchmark)
- kick <target> [reason...]
- ban [-e] <target> [reason...]
- unban <target> [reason...]
See the list of commands and permissions.
Bukkit is currently required.
- Install WorldEdit first. (DON'T FORGET THIS)
- Download CommandBook and install it the same way.
- Run your server once to generate the files.
- Edit plugins/CommandBook/config.yml to your liking.
- Restart the server for the settings to take effect.
You'll have to read the wiki (see below) to find the permissions you need.
Want more features, faster? We need some help with something!
What are the permissions? The commands? Check out the wiki below.
- Project leader: Contact @sk89q on Twitter
- Lead developers: sk89q, and zml2008
- Date created
- Aug 25, 2011
- Last update
- Nov 13, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files
- Required dependency