This plugin is a simple plugin that simply lets players change their name color in chat. Admins with the admin permission or ops can change other people's chat name color. This plugin was made by: Forseth11 and was requested by: icomputerz.
- /color <COLOR> - Set the color of your name.
- /color reset - Reset you name color to white.
- /color help - Gives you a help list and color list.
- /color <NAME> <COLOR> - Color another user's name.
- /color <NAME> <RESET> - Reset user's name color to white.
- ucc.colorname.changecolor - Allows a player to color their name if this permission is set to false or op. Default: true
- ucc.colorname.admin - This gives a player the admin commands. Default: op
- colorSet - Message for players when they set their color. (%c is where the color that it was changed to goes.)
- colorSetDefault - Message to player when they reset their color.
- colorSetByAdminToAdmin - Message to admin when they change a player's color. (%c is where the color that it was changed to goes. %p is where the changed player's name goes)
- colorSetByAdmin - Message sent to player when an admin changes their color. (%c is where the color that it was changed to goes.)
- colorSetByAdminToAdminDefault - Same as colorSetByAdminToAdmin just it is for admin reset.
- colorSetByAdminDefault - Same as colorSetDefault just it is for admin reset
How to use the Config:
How to use permissions:
How to download and use:
- Date created
- Mar 26, 2013
- Last update
- Jan 09, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files