This plugin is a simple plugin that simply lets players change their name color in chat. Admins with the admin permission or ops can change other people's chat name color. This plugin was made by: Forseth11 and was requested by: icomputerz.
- /color <COLOR> - Set the color of your name.
- /color reset - Reset you name color to white.
- /color help - Gives you a help list and color list.
- /color <NAME> <COLOR> - Color another user's name.
- /color <NAME> <RESET> - Reset user's name color to white.
You can use /colour instead of /color
- colorname.changecolor - Allows a player to color their name if this permission is set to false or op. Default: true
- colorname.admin - This gives a player the admin commands. Default: op
- colorSet - Message for players when they set their color. (%color is where the color that it was changed to goes.)
- colorSetDefault - Message to player when they reset their color.
- colorSetByAdminToAdmin - Message to admin when they change a player's color. (%color is where the color that it was changed to goes. %player is where the changed player's name goes)
- colorSetByAdmin - Message sent to player when an admin changes their color. (%color is where the color that it was changed to goes.)
- colorSetByAdminToAdminDefault - Same as colorSetByAdminToAdmin just it is for admin reset.
- colorSetByAdminDefault - Same as colorSetDefault just it is for admin reset
- colorDefault - This is where you can change the default color code.
Advanced: Database: If you are using a SQL data base you can use the following settings:
- enable - Toggle the database function
- host - The host for the SQL database. This is set as ip:port/databaseName
- username - The user name for the database
- password - The password for the database
- table - The name of the table for the database For the table have two columns. uuid = VARCHAR(37) color = int
- sharePlayerCount - Allow the plugin to send the number of players online to the plugin creator.
Essentials Conflict: If you have essentials on your server you may have a bit of trouble getting the name colors to change. To avoid this simply go into the essentials config and make "change-displayname: false"
How to use the Config:
How to use permissions:
How to download and use:
This plugin sends statistics about the usage to the server http://mcstats.org/. To disable this go to the plugin metrics folder and in the config change the setting "opt-out" to true. Other than data being sent to mcstats, data is also being sent to my personal server. The data sent is just the player count and the port of the server. The port is combined by the ip which is discovered upon the data being sent to the server. The server ip is not released and is only for me to use to form a list of servers using this plugin. I use this list for me to select servers to play on because they have my plugin. If I am to share the ip I will join the server and contact the owner for permission. The player count is used to analyze this plugin usage. To disable this go to the plugin config and set sharePlayerCount to false.
- Date created
- Mar 26, 2013
- Last update
- Jul 04, 2016
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files